Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2022 6:12 AM

Feb 2010
Here we go

I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 30, 2022 12:55 AM
Nov 2019

Voice video. you can turn english CC but sadly they dont translate Korean part lyrics. Beautiful song. My favorite part starts from 0:40!
yorimoiAug 30, 2022 1:02 AM
Dec 11, 2023 1:24 PM
Mar 2020
I saw a post somewhere announcing an animated adaptation of the manhwa with this video linked as a PV for it, but here it's just listed as a PV for the manhwa itself! Does anybody know if there really is an animated adaptation coming out or was I just being tricked and deceived?
Feb 24, 10:55 AM
Nomad

May 2014
Reply to youcansmileagain
I saw a post somewhere announcing an animated adaptation of the manhwa with this video linked as a PV for it, but here it's just listed as a PV for the manhwa itself! Does anybody know if there really is an animated adaptation coming out or was I just being tricked and deceived?
@youcansmileagain seems like it's just a PV (promotional video) for the manhwa itself. But you never know, series like Tengoku Daimakyou and Dungeon Meshi had similar PVs promoting their respective manga before eventually being greenlit to a full-fledged anime adaptation by the same studios who worked on those PVs. So there is always a chance it gets fully adapted in the future!

Edit: After some looking around, the announcement says "Short Animation Series Coming 2024!" so it actually is getting some form of an adaptation!
source: https://twitter.com/Laftel_net/status/1684851196857917440?s=20
AgravityBoyFeb 24, 11:03 AM
art by @u_zuta on twitter

Feb 24, 11:30 AM
Mar 2020
Reply to AgravityBoy
@youcansmileagain seems like it's just a PV (promotional video) for the manhwa itself. But you never know, series like Tengoku Daimakyou and Dungeon Meshi had similar PVs promoting their respective manga before eventually being greenlit to a full-fledged anime adaptation by the same studios who worked on those PVs. So there is always a chance it gets fully adapted in the future!

Edit: After some looking around, the announcement says "Short Animation Series Coming 2024!" so it actually is getting some form of an adaptation!
source: https://twitter.com/Laftel_net/status/1684851196857917440?s=20
@AgravityBoy Thanks so much!! From the looks of it I'm guessing it will be one of those webcomic adaptations where each episode is like 1-3 minutes long and just is of some random scene but maybe I'll be proven wrong 🙏
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.