Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2022 2:35 PM

May 2021
When your out of ideas just throw in whatever for 99% of manhwa
I guess this author has gotten to that point so.I guess hes just throwing in random stuff

Yeahhh random mech wow
Inhales oxygen
Jul 5, 2022 10:00 AM
Aug 2013
Well that is basic power creepy for you. In stories where the character keep getting stronger without antagonist means that they will become the gods of the world they are in. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime happens in this anime and a few others too.

Well as for the mecha in a fantasy story isn't really a farfetched. A famous British science fiction writer, Arthur C. Clarke, Once wrote three laws about write about the future. The third law, which states that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Example, a smartphone shown to someone in the 1st century, You would be a god.

So to translate that into fantasy is that mecha are basically magic or vice-versa if it is done right.

More topics from this board

» FFF-Class Trashero is peak

RspBerrie - Nov 1, 2023

5 by RspBerrie »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:37 AM

» I am so confused with the plot after MC has finally "beat" the game, can someone explain to me?

aLotQuestion_ - Mar 13, 2023

3 by tamahomeanime »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:22 AM

Poll: » FFF-Class Trashero Chapter 137 Discussion

PraizOP - Jan 25, 2023

2 by tamahomeanime »»
Jan 26, 2023 8:44 PM

» A trashy person but Hero.

SAKIB75 - Aug 26, 2022

0 by SAKIB75 »»
Aug 26, 2022 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.