Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 30, 2023 12:01 AM
Oct 2020
why are so many peope complaining about it not ending?
Feb 4, 2023 9:23 PM
Dec 2017
Absolutely terrible whenever a character inexplicably does not do the thing they need to do, and have been saying they will do the entire series. Absolute ass
Feb 16, 2023 3:56 PM
Feb 2023
Ik a lot of ppl don’t like that Tenma couldn’t do it, I think he shouldn’t have killed Roberto if he wasn’t gonna kill Johan, I think that was really stupid.
Feb 21, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2021
tenma better pull the trigger im sweating

Mar 29, 2023 2:13 PM
Mar 2023
MugiwaraJopa said:
Hell yeah Roberto is out, that asshole completely deserves it

He is Tenma's first kill though... poor guy...  It was self defence though. At least he's not trembling any more.

I feel like deep inside Johan might've really wanted to be shot by Tenma there...

susisa_tagumpay said:

Because they are out of reality. That's what happens when they only have an attention span of a goldfish. Or let's just say, some of these people are born to kill. Even if we are in Tenma's situation and we want to kill Johan. In that tight spot, we also can't pull the trigger. But some of these commenters can probably pull the trigger without second thoughts. They had it in them to be a murderer. I'm shocked how they casually say that.

They say Tenma can pull the trigger against Roberto. It's a different situation, it's kill or be killed. From where the shot goes, you can definitely tell Tenma hadn't had it in him to kill people.
Exactly. Some people here are extremely edgy and think that killing someone is like shooting an NPC in a videogame. Tenma has witnessed a number of murders and knows how horrible it is when some lives are cut short. In this case, it's even more understandable because he knows Johan since Johan was a little kid, and he saved his life back then. Plus Johan provoked him to shoot him in the head which was bound to return some memories. Some people just cannot comprehend any of this for whatever reason.

Nah, tenma dedicated years of his life to kill that psycho, he would have done it if Roberto hadn t intervened, because he remembered how sick Johan is. The fact that he didn t shoot him, it s just dumb. At this point he should ve give up and surrender because it seems that he s unable to accomplish his goal, or he would get himself killed.It would be much better for him if he surrenders and hope someone more competent will catch him."Tenma has witnessed a number of murders and knows how horrible it is when some lives are cut short" 😂 That s so ironic because of Tenma hesitation most probably Johan will "cut" short much more people because of him and that dumb b**ch Nina
Apr 5, 2023 12:04 AM

Aug 2019
Oh well, Johan left. I wonder when we’ll see him again.
Jun 4, 2023 12:35 AM

Mar 2016
After a brief flashback of Tenma's firearms training, he finally managed to fire a gun point-blank and presumably killed off Roberto, now I know that this son of a bitch is tough so I'm not certain whether or not he's dead. For now though, good job Tenma, I guess. Now that his trembling hands have stopped, he should be more than capable of shooting a man in the future if he has to.

Johan already knows all the people acquaintanced with him very well. He knew that even Tenma would hesitate shooting at him, especially after Johan did that gesture to shoot where he has been shot at before, not to mention, he probably knew Anna/Nina would be there to confront him as well. The man only needs to walk past these wannabe killers as he depicts true hell within his eyes to Schuwald and escaped the scene as though it's the calmest day on Earth.

I wonder how Johan managed to handle the heat and the suffocating sensation from that smoked-out hall. Must've experienced that sort of scenario in his childhood.
Jun 5, 2023 4:44 AM
May 2017
I don't get it why Tenma is opposed to Nina shooting. Because it doesn't matter; the point is to stop a sociopath from rounding up to many victims. It doesn't matter here who kills him. Also, Johann's mother and Margot Langer were friend.
Jun 17, 2023 7:48 PM
Apr 2020
Oh my god bro these past two episodes were incredible
Oct 28, 2023 3:28 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man doesn't give a sit with two people aiming at his back.
Feb 28, 4:52 PM

Dec 2022
Incredible episode despite the hesitation both Tenma and Nina when it comes to shooting Johan.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

158 by wallus81 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Monster Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 4, 2008

138 by wallus81 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

624 by Anamo7 »»
Apr 26, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

253 by MeCuMint »»
Apr 25, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

114 by egeD19 »»
Apr 17, 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.