Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
May 7, 2022 4:48 AM
Feb 2021
I am currently on ep 6 of the anime and everyone is annoying expect for Homura

First of all Kyuubey is a manipulative piece of shit and god knows what he is really hiding and constantly forcing madoka to become a magical girl.
Mami chan was just constantly being annoying and hating on Homura for no reason, same goes with Sayaka she became a magical girl now and thinks she's something big and again hating on Homura without knowing the actual truth and Madoka is too scared to take action and yet she insists on being involved in the action, finally don't know where sakura came from but just from first impressions she has a massive ego and thinks she's on top of the world.

Homura is the only one who really knows whats going on here and knows the actual truth, plus she thinks rationally.
May 7, 2022 5:45 AM
Mar 2021
Ok? Annoying doesn’t mean they’re bad characters. Just keep watching and you’ll understand why everyone acts the way they do.
May 7, 2022 5:49 AM
Oct 2016
I disagree.
May 7, 2022 6:05 AM
May 2022
Continue watching and wait for their backstories, if you finish and you have the same opinion then it's ok but just wait until the last episode.
May 7, 2022 6:07 AM
May 2022
Nashiro18 said:
Continue watching and wait for their backstories, if you finish and you have the same opinion then it's ok but just wait until the last episode.

And well, you must know that they are teenagers and teens are like that (I'm still a teen so understand them).
May 7, 2022 6:24 AM

May 2021
wait for few more episodes, anyways I never felt the characters annoying
May 7, 2022 7:52 AM
Jul 2021
It's fine to be wrong sometimes! I forgive you
May 7, 2022 8:16 AM
Aug 2021
Madoka Magica only goes up hill from where you are so I would continue and then make your complaints with the show
May 7, 2022 9:31 AM
Nov 2021
Buddy, you're still on episode 6. Your opinion of them is irrelevant. How about you finish the whole episode and there you state their characters.
May 7, 2022 9:31 AM
Nov 2021
Buddy, you're still on episode 6. Your opinion of them is irrelevant. How about you finish the whole episode and there you state their characters.
May 7, 2022 9:58 AM
Dec 2021
Destiny100 said:

First of all Kyuubey is a manipulative piece of shit and god knows what he is really hiding and constantly forcing madoka to become a magical girl.
Mami chan was just constantly being annoying and hating on Homura for no reason, same goes with Sayaka she became a magical girl now and thinks she's something big and again hating on Homura without knowing the actual truth and Madoka is too scared to take action and yet she insists on being involved in the action, finally don't know where sakura came from but just from first impressions she has a massive ego and thinks she's on top of the world.

Homura is the only one who really knows whats going on here and knows the actual truth, plus she thinks rationally.

Just keep watching and you'll realize it
May 7, 2022 1:31 PM
May 2022
homura is a goat and the best character 😈
May 7, 2022 1:45 PM

Nov 2013
Easy to forget that they are literally middle school kids. You know that Kyubey is manipulating the shit out of them though so I dont get the complaint.
May 7, 2022 2:44 PM
Nov 2021
I personally never found any of the characters annoying
May 7, 2022 3:55 PM
Mar 2022
Well, even if you think their annoying doesn’t mean their bad characters, that could actually be how a writer wanted them to be perceived! Though each of those characters act that way due to their past and for more reasons mentioned later in the show/manga
May 7, 2022 8:08 PM
Mar 2022
just keep watching your mind will change
May 7, 2022 8:09 PM

Aug 2018
Madoka is the one who is acting rationally. While her friends all just leap at the chance to become magical girls, she's the one who hesitates. And for good reason.
May 7, 2022 9:50 PM
Jul 2020
Destiny100 said:

Bro your gonna regret saying this when you finish the show😭😭 just like I did😭😭😭
May 8, 2022 12:33 AM

Mar 2020
Destiny100 said:

The only characters I ever found annoying where Kyubey (who you're supposed to hate) and Sayaka, although I warmed up to her later.

May 8, 2022 6:06 AM
Apr 2022
Bro, did you just pause Madoka just to open that kind of a poll to spoil your experience? No offense of course but you’re the first person that I know that didn’t watch the ankme in 1 set! I recommend you not to read any other comments here, finish the show and then form an opinion. You wont regret it and you’ll stay away from spoilers :)
May 11, 2022 3:49 AM
Apr 2013
I do like all characters but Mami is a bit bland actually. Forgot her name but I did like the girl with red hairs the most.
May 11, 2022 8:57 AM
Apr 2021
I totally agree that the characters are annoying but the show definitely goes uphil from that episode. I usually do an episode a day but I binged 7/8/9 last night and they were SO good.
May 11, 2022 8:39 PM
May 2021
Yes they are some annoying characters, I think it adds something to the ambiance of the serie. Like the manipulative side of the character, it gives the story some spices

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.