Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 4, 2022 8:57 AM

Jun 2015
Now this is based on my own writing which has similar elements.

In his first meeting thru clergy skills with the 3 gods, they tell ryoma about the Jamil family history.

Over 400 years ago, they brought a girl who was also a familiar summoner. She married the then duke/prince, the Jamil family has been her descendants using similar magic.

Lil over 200 years ago, they also brought another isekai protagonist, the atavistic king. His descendant (royalty now) married into the Jamil duchy. Those two are eliaras parents. The two isekai protagonist bloodlines merged and thus was born eliara. Her magic power is higher than even the MCs.

The way they (jamils) seeked out ryoma and basically adopted him is too suspect.

Unless they know about their isekai protagonist lineage and are aware that such beings are brought into this world and want to help them and keep their powers; both for themselves and in check.
May 4, 2022 10:08 AM
Feb 2022
KuroudoAkabane said:

In his first meeting thru clergy skills with the 3 gods, they tell ryoma about the Jamil family history.

Over 400 years ago, they brought a girl who was also a familiar summoner. She married the then duke/prince, the Jamil family has been her descendants using similar magic.

Lil over 200 years ago, they also brought another isekai protagonist, the atavistic king. His descendant (royalty now) married into the Jamil duchy. Those two are eliaras parents. The two isekai protagonist bloodlines merged and thus was born eliara. Her magic power is higher than even the MCs.

The way they (jamils) seeked out ryoma and basically adopted him is too suspect.

Unless they know about their isekai protagonist lineage and are aware that such beings are brought into this world and want to help them and keep their powers; both for themselves and in check.

can you please fill me in specifically on why eliara is the chosen one and generally more of the plot for this superb anime
May 4, 2022 12:18 PM
Aug 2019
If I were to write a fanfiction based on this story, I'd add a dark twist to it and ship them way harder lol.

It's an interesting theory though, can't deny it.
May 4, 2022 11:26 PM
Mar 2021
KuroudoAkabane said:

This anime and it's story is really good. I like this show but Isikai and Some Fentesy anime are really underrated. I am waiting for it's season 2...
Feb 11, 9:55 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Ryouma is so cute. I wanna pet his head and pamper him like my own child. He's awakened a maternal instict I'm not even supposed to have as a guy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2020

120 by SenseiSempai-san »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

102 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2020

82 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 11:36 AM

» this kid is like 8. Why cant he just be a normal age

Toxic_Hollow - Feb 13, 2021

2 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 11 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 13, 2020

33 by HanamiDango »»
Jun 2, 2023 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.