Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2022 10:10 AM
Oct 2017
Chapter 57.1
Not listening to the main body was a big mistake

Chapter 57.2
Don’t mess with the main body
Jesse-kunApr 14, 2022 3:58 AM
Mar 10, 2022 11:42 AM

Jul 2021
suddenly , this turns into the light novel / manga Her Majesty's Swarm / Joou Heika no Isekai Senryaku .

poor citizens , previously , they worshipped a spider monster as their divine beast-sama , now they are attacked by some spider monsters , lol .

yo kumoko , this is what happens when you abandon your childrens , lol .

page 12 :
- parallel minds : guli guli is a dirty snitch , a dirty snitcher .

last page reminds me of chapter 1 , when the giant Queen Taratect stepped on her childrens .

i have a question for light-novel readers : why did the parallel minds suddenly hate humans ? spoilers are fine with me .
i guess the reason is the parallel minds read ahead the story of schlain analeit aka shit-stain an@l-eit in the light novel , and it made them HATE shit-stain and other humans , lol .
daywithoutgamesMar 10, 2022 2:02 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 10, 2022 10:32 PM

Jul 2015
daywithoutgames said:
suddenly , this turns into the light novel / manga Her Majesty's Swarm / Joou Heika no Isekai Senryaku .

poor citizens , previously , they worshipped a spider monster as their divine beast-sama , now they are attacked by some spider monsters , lol .

page 12 :

last page reminds me of chapter 1 , when the giant Queen Taratect stepped on her childrens .

i have a question for light-novel readers : why did the parallel minds suddenly hate humans ? spoilers are fine with me .
i guess the reason is the parallel minds read ahead the story of schlain analeit aka shit-stain an@l-eit in the light novel , and it made them HATE shit-stain and other humans , lol .

I’m not a light novel reader but I believe it had something to do with the wills gaining increasing autonomy. Now I know that doesn’t really answer your question but perhaps it was this reason and the taboo skill….
Mar 11, 2022 2:16 PM

Jul 2021
the evolutions of the puppet spider girls :

version 1 , in chapter 55.2 : their wigs look like dirty rags . their eyes are totally black .

version 2 , in chapter 56.1 : now their wigs are more shinier than before , with some shiny lines . their eyes have some white parts .

version 3 , in chapter 57.1 : now the wig of sael is silky smooth and see-through . their eyes have more colors , and they have eye-lashes .

i dont know whether the version in chapter 90 of the spin-off manga is version 1 or 2 .

daywithoutgamesMar 11, 2022 2:26 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 11, 2022 8:31 PM
Mar 2015
Convincing yourself of anything is difficult
Mar 11, 2022 9:47 PM

Jul 2016
Oh no, the Kumo-chans became un-kumoly, and have to be put in their place by big Kumo~

Aren't the Kumo-chans immortal, though? Or did they lose all their OP abilities when they left the main Kumo-chan's body?
Mar 14, 2022 1:21 AM
Jun 2021
qwertyMrJINX said:
Oh no, the Kumo-chans became un-kumoly, and have to be put in their place by big Kumo~

Aren't the Kumo-chans immortal, though? Or did they lose all their OP abilities when they left the main Kumo-chan's body?

A previous chapter can answer that question ^^
Apr 14, 2022 4:52 AM

Jul 2016
New update. Kumo-chan showing the little Kumos her true power.

It does seem kind of tragic that it had to come to this. Still, at least Body-in-Charge will survive in spirit.
Apr 24, 2022 3:17 AM
Mar 2021
daywithoutgames said:

page 12 :

If you're fine with that :

Why paralel minds hate human?

One of their reason because Guli-Guli prevented them to eat dragon's eggs after defeating 3 earth dragons in low stratum labyrinth, also they needed more EXP. They weren't the only one there, old mage Ronnandt actually followed them but later he protected human army and kid Julius, and some new charracters (kid Aurel and Tifa guy, also it was one of most interesting part in this arc).

You'll see how kid Julius was developed better than his young brother, Shun/Schlain. That time Shun was still baby just like Sophia and he wasn't shown. Another one reason paralel minds maybe will come in later chapter of Manga (i just tell what Manga skipped).
Shimura27Apr 24, 2022 3:28 AM
Apr 20, 2023 1:07 AM

Feb 2018
this body magic seem hard to understanding

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 8

2 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 67 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Dec 14, 2023

3 by mimimilk »»
Feb 4, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 63 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 9, 2023

5 by daywithoutgames »»
Jan 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 66 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 25, 2023

1 by Dariux_GG »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:16 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 65 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 20, 2023

1 by qwertyMrJINX »»
Oct 11, 2023 1:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.