Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2010 6:07 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mmm.. the animation seems alright, the plotline seems a bit typical though..
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 23, 2015 12:41 AM

Dec 2008
Abysmally tough to watch...like they didnt even try or care to hide the elemenst of Blue Gender meets sooo many shows...I even got the power rangers feel...it...*sighs* oh man....=_=
Apr 21, 2021 2:11 PM
Dec 2015
This is the same character design as Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ‘02 (not a huge fan of the design, but it all comes to personal preference). I didn’t see any Toei animation logos on the intro or outro, so I’m wondering if MAL has it right? Also, the episode preview (after the end song outro) sounds an awful lot like kotono mitsuishi, but I don’t see her name listed in the cast. I’m drawn to the romantic aspect, but there’s already a love triangle happening (cringe). The girl with short hair always seems to give the hero a hard time, but she really likes him- hmm don’t act like a witch maybe? Anyway, I wonder how she’ll react when she sees he’s got a new (sweet) cling on... I’m going to see how far I get with this one. Off the cuff I’d rate it a 6 or 7.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin-iro no Olynsis Episode 12 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 14, 2010

4 by FrEaKaZoIdIaN »»
Apr 25, 2017 12:29 AM

Poll: » Gin-iro no Olynsis Episode 4 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 14, 2010

1 by TakeiT »»
Feb 6, 2017 10:06 PM

Poll: » Gin-iro no Olynsis Episode 3 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 14, 2010

2 by TakeiT »»
Feb 2, 2017 12:54 AM

Poll: » Gin-iro no Olynsis Episode 2 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 13, 2010

1 by CCL_Sama »»
Jan 30, 2014 9:03 AM

Poll: » Gin-iro no Olynsis Episode 11 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 14, 2010

0 by VARIAchan »»
Apr 14, 2010 5:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.