Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Loveless
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 6:07 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why does Mamiko Noto have to always be picked on? I think it's great that she still has her ears even though she's an adult; besides, her childish demeanor is one of the best parts of her! Everyone is so lame in this anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2010 8:05 PM
Feb 2010
WTF! Were those 2 fighter kids thinking about raping Ritsuka's teacher before Soubi came? And Ritsuka's psychiatrist has the hots for him? OMFG...I'm disappearing every nanosecond.
Jul 2, 2010 4:33 PM

Sep 2009
They killed a puppy.
I hope they die.

And they also tried to rape the cute teacher.
;_;
Aug 10, 2010 6:18 AM

Dec 2009
Sabinlerose said:
They killed a puppy.
I hope they die.

Poor teacher , she only had a bad synchronization ..
Oct 24, 2010 11:56 AM

Dec 2008
blindassassin said:
WTF! Were those 2 fighter kids thinking about raping Ritsuka's teacher before Soubi came? And Ritsuka's psychiatrist has the hots for him? OMFG...I'm disappearing every nanosecond.

^ +1
Jul 25, 2012 8:48 PM

Feb 2012
Everyone's reactions to this series are hilarious.

This series definitely makes you go "WTF."
Sep 7, 2016 6:33 AM

Mar 2015
Best episode. Teacher is confirmed Shotacon and 32 years old. Soubi is great Masochist.

Thats right!! Pain is the warning signal. If your eyes got pain while watching anime, this is the sign that your eye sight will drop. Lesson learned!!!

4.3/5
Jul 20, 2020 2:14 AM

Aug 2012
The THERAPIST saying "My rival"?????? What the fuck is this?????

This show is filled with pedos fucking hell.

And what the fuck is the plot? Everything doesn't make sense AT ALL. Like, what's the objective? Why do they want Loveless? What the hell are those battles? Battles of words? How do they freaking work and how much do they affect their opponents? What's the point of these battles???

This anime is really bad. So many plotholes, just jumping right into battles without explaining what they're for and how they work, a college student pursuing an elementary schooler, a therapist feeling jealous towards her PATIENT because he was with a classmate who's a girl....jesus fucking christ.

and such a shame that this anime has a good ED. That's the only thing I really like. The OP isn't bad either.
Sep 9, 2020 3:15 PM

May 2017
The therapist was so pathetic. When we see Ritsuka hide that he's seeing a therapist, it was relieving because yeah, that's a real world issue that kids go through. And hid brother did die, and he has a mom who is off the edge, I sure fucking HOPE he has a medical professional on his side .... NOPE. She has a crush on himđź‘Ť whispers "my rival" when he mentions he has a friend who's a girl. Pathetic.
Jan 30, 2021 3:32 PM
Aug 2020
AYOOOOO WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT THERAPIST o_O??? I honestly feel sorry for Ritsuka like everyone is crushing over him like??leave the child alone!! the only person is missing is Hisoka at this point LOL..
Apr 20, 2023 2:11 PM

Aug 2012
Halfway through and all I can say is at least the art is nice, JC Staff shows from this period did look really nice with soft pastel color palettes. Oh and the ED song is really nice.

As for everything else OH BOY! What a total car crash of a show this is lol. This is one of the very few BL shows I've ever watched and seems I chose a bad one because the story is all over the place and thel characters are so weird and annoying. Then the main 'love' plot is...umm...creepy to say the least? lol. This has to be one of the most cliche BL shows ever right?

At least its car crash nature is making me laugh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Loveless Episode 12 Discussion

ELLIEphants - Jan 31, 2009

40 by Baskarite »»
Feb 11, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 1 Discussion

blindassassin - Apr 6, 2010

22 by 1DouBle »»
Jan 3, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 11, 2010

13 by Tom_Riddle_ »»
Mar 12, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 8 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Jul 3, 2010

5 by kyuteillusion21 »»
Nov 7, 2022 7:14 PM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 7 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 11, 2010

6 by kyuteillusion21 »»
Nov 7, 2022 6:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.