Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2022 2:56 AM

Apr 2021
So is that Wataru from the first series, in episode 3? Misa was with him in the first series and she said she's only been with one other guy, so that should be him? Although I don't recall Wataru riding bikes in the first one.
Sep 16, 2023 6:46 PM

Apr 2014
Reply to Mou_Inai
So is that Wataru from the first series, in episode 3? Misa was with him in the first series and she said she's only been with one other guy, so that should be him? Although I don't recall Wataru riding bikes in the first one.
After watching the remake (2022) of this series, this kind of makes me dislike Misa. It's basically rebound sex and despite her saying it's not just because of the current mc's looks she ultimately leaves him behind and reunites with the previous mc.

@Mou_Inai
She calls the mc a brat, it's safe to assume its been a couple of years between the two anime. If you read the VN's description, this takes place in a different city, Misa is just visiting. I'm curious as to what happened to the other girls (Kurumi, Satomi, Mai).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doukyuusei 2 (OVA) Episode 12 Discussion

removed-user - May 8, 2016

3 by Not-Bot »»
Feb 1, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Doukyuusei 2 (OVA) Episode 5 Discussion

removed-user - May 3, 2016

1 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:10 AM

Poll: » Doukyuusei 2 (OVA) Episode 1 Discussion

Amatniki - Dec 21, 2020

0 by Amatniki »»
Dec 21, 2020 11:10 PM

Poll: » Doukyuusei 2 (OVA) Episode 9 Discussion

removed-user - May 7, 2016

0 by removed-user »»
May 7, 2016 3:00 AM

Poll: » Doukyuusei 2 (OVA) Episode 8 Discussion

removed-user - May 6, 2016

0 by removed-user »»
May 6, 2016 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.