Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2022 11:24 PM
Feb 2021
Ok iam somehow in season finale but to put it blind one of the most annoying MC i have ever seen since rent a gf mc and his stupid nerd ass rom with Haruna

I just carried on only because for lala and Yami so far whenever I see scenes of Haruna and rito it boils my blood

But on the another hand the echi scenes were funny and other side casts are really well made and finally to my qn will there be any new casts to hinder haruna's bullshit rom route and any major development for Yami / other casts.

Will drop this show based on your opinions if it still has irritating ritoxharuna moments !
bezardoFeb 5, 2022 11:42 PM
Feb 5, 2022 11:45 PM
Jan 2022
DM HeroTheSheep on MAL for additional info, hes a friend of mine and a big fan of the show, read the manga too
Rito will always be this annoying probably though and idk if he will end up with Haruna
Feb 5, 2022 11:49 PM

May 2021
bezardo said:
Ok i somehow in season finale but to put it blind one of the most annoying MC i have ever seen since rent a gf mc and his stupid nerd ass rom with Haruna

I just carried on only because for lala and Yami so far whenever I see scenes of Haruna and rito it boils my blood

But on the another hand the echi scenes were funny and other side casts are really well made and finally to my qn will there be any new casts to hinder haruna's bullshit rom route and any major development for Yami / other casts.

Will drop this show based on your opinions if it still has irritating ritoxharuna moments !

RitoxHaruna moments continued till the end as i remember , there will be slight development of characters and some more cast will be introduced .But they will not hinder their moments.

"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever ."
Feb 5, 2022 11:51 PM
Apr 2019
I haven't rewacthed the anime in a long time but in my opinion season 1 was the worst season for that show. I wasnt a big fan of haruna and still am not but the show picks up with better chars imo. Its one of the those animes where you sit for the long ride. To answer the question, Yes but i forgot where Haruna takes the back seat. Also for Yami I dont really remember too well but she should get more development
Feb 5, 2022 11:56 PM
Feb 2021
KioSensei said:
bezardo said:
Ok i somehow in season finale but to put it blind one of the most annoying MC i have ever seen since rent a gf mc and his stupid nerd ass rom with Haruna

RitoxHaruna moments continued till the end as i remember , there will be slight development of characters and some more cast will be introduced .But they will not hinder their moments.
KioSensei said:
bezardo said:

Oh ok so will there be any breakup between lala i don't mind if rito ends up with haru but if they drag this love triangle till the end of the series it should be titled Drama romance instead of harem comedy .
Feb 6, 2022 12:13 AM
Feb 2021
ItsJustJon said:
I haven't rewacthed the anime in a long time but in my opinion season 1 was the worst season for that show. I wasnt a big fan of haruna and still am not but the show picks up with better chars imo. Its one of the those animes where you sit for the long ride. To answer the question, Yes but i forgot where Haruna takes the back seat. Also for Yami I dont really remember too well but she should get more development

I wouldn't mind at all if they keep these drama scenes to a limit but draggin a triangle for 26 whole episodes was annoying

And yes I liked the show apart from those drama scenes it's well balanced show with tsun , derere yandere will continue to watch as it will have new casts ig
Feb 6, 2022 12:23 AM

May 2021
bezardo said:
KioSensei said:

KioSensei said:

Oh ok so will there be any breakup between lala i don't mind if rito ends up with haru but if they drag this love triangle till the end of the series it should be titled Drama romance instead of harem comedy .

No lol there will not be any breakup between them instead
.This happens in the end of the seasons of anime .

If you want to know what happens in manga then

"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever ."
Feb 6, 2022 2:56 AM
Aug 2021
bezardo said:
Ok iam somehow in season finale but to put it blind one of the most annoying MC i have ever seen since rent a gf mc and his stupid nerd ass rom with Haruna

The show it's boring and the mc is stupid. That's my opinion.
Feb 6, 2022 3:39 AM
Feb 2021
InfectedRat said:
bezardo said:

Okay this is going to give major spoilers so I'm going to warn all of you reading .
1.Haruna and rito confessed to each other at the end of the manga but they left us at a Cliffhanger
2. Haruna is going to stick till the end .
3. Yami also confesses to Rito near the end of the manga.
4. There are going to be more characters and rito ends up with an even bigger harem than season 1 .
5. Everything was the plan of lala's little sister momo.

Ahh so this Haruna lala triangle torcher will continue till the end? No thanks then will see other shows thanks for the heads up i can't bear Haruna and mc anymore
Feb 6, 2022 3:41 AM
May 2021
bezardo said:
InfectedRat said:
Okay this is going to give major spoilers so I'm going to warn all of you reading .
1.Haruna and rito confessed to each other at the end of the manga but they left us at a Cliffhanger
2. Haruna is going to stick till the end .
3. Yami also confesses to Rito near the end of the manga.
4. There are going to be more characters and rito ends up with an even bigger harem than season 1 .
5. Everything was the plan of lala's little sister momo.

Ahh so this Haruna lala triangle torcher will continue till the end? No thanks then will see other shows thanks for the heads up i can't bear Haruna and mc anymore
Well I recommend you to then bear the 2nd season then watch drakness and darkness 2nd season. There Haruna is in less scenes and Yami gets some character development. Also you will get ur new fav character momo .
Feb 6, 2022 3:49 AM
Feb 2021
InfectedRat said:
bezardo said:

Well I recommend you to then bear the 2nd season then watch drakness and darkness 2nd season. There Haruna is in less scenes and Yami gets some character development. Also you will get ur new fav character momo .

Oh ok dude fine, i really binged S1 liked the filler episodes the one and only annoying thing is with drama love triangle they are forcing in a harem echi will continue on then
Feb 6, 2022 6:56 AM
Oct 2021
Apart from season 1 and moto to to love ru ritoxharuna isn’t their.
Their a lot of development for yami in darkness and 2.
I recommend to continue as darkness 1 and 2 is really good with echii parts.
Feb 6, 2022 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
Rito is just generic harem MC and you shouldn't put no attention to him.

Feb 6, 2022 8:13 AM
Oct 2021
bezardo said:

Bro u are not the only one my head was also boiled but I just watch this show becoz it was fun to watch so u should just see it.
Feb 7, 2022 2:31 PM
Nov 2021
No matter how many times I see it haruna is a home wrecker lol
Feb 7, 2022 3:18 PM

Dec 2019
Three words: Read the manga.
Feb 7, 2022 5:44 PM
Oct 2014
I mean if you have gotten to the last season To-Love-Ru: Darkness season 2, you should have already been aware of Mo's "Harem plan" so yes it drags the harem right to the end.
But on another note I'm ok with it as I love the series and I'm holding hopes for future releases, it's in vein but I hope.
Apr 12, 2022 1:39 PM
suii

Dec 2018
havent completed, but it felt childish at the start, but then it started to be kinda interesting, (people saying mc, but thats supposed to be part of the funny part, and have to remember he's like how old though, imagine that much attention at that age, only makes sense i suppose, or in rito is not a bad boy type of guy, like i dunno, kai from beyblade is.) and havent seen a ecchi in ages now, so its something i suppose
Apr 12, 2022 5:00 PM

Mar 2021
completed the manga and series. Season 1 is filled with filler and not enjoyable. Motto and beyond follows the manga and are pretty good. Unfortunately both the manga and anime are basically dead since Yabuki wanted to bail for Darling in the Franxx and Ayakashi. As a result, the anime never reached the end of the manga. You still see this series in the figure collecting scene but it is becoming less and less.

More topics from this board

» im so drunk

RuiMurasaki - May 2, 2023

18 by ToastWithNutella »»
Mar 16, 10:29 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 13, 2008

77 by Weiwei_Wu »»
Feb 12, 11:48 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zvuc - May 3, 2008

72 by Dywei »»
Jan 30, 9:02 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

datsunvic - Apr 24, 2008

97 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Apr 17, 2008

81 by Dywei »»
Jan 11, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.