Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 12, 2023 11:48 PM
May 2017
Johan is not human. His ability to sense attention mean he is some kind of vampire or something.
May 23, 2023 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
Alright, the story is picking up its gear yet again, last time it was a couple of university students trying to investigate a familial matter, much like before it's still an investigation, but this time it went full-on sherlock holmes. Richards is a real detective, investigating real homicide cases in the real world. Despite doing this by himself with a little support and assistance from his Doctor, he made massive leaps of progress, he managed to sting up a bunch of seemingly unrelated cases into 1 with the help of his doctor, and even managed to trace back the potential culprit to Johan. That alone is impressive, but to think he does so in let's say the span of a month or so. INCREDIBLE.

Out of the way Lunge you, obsessive bastard, the REAL DETECTIVE, Richard is here to solve cases for what they are! Johan spent the last 4 years manipulating things in the shadow in order to isolate Mr. Schubert, but then in a timeframe of far less than that, a single guy managed to unlock the secrets of the actions Johan has committed. He must rally watch his back from now on! There is definitely no way Johan did not notice this happening.
Jun 7, 2023 1:28 AM
Jun 2023
lit as fuik damnnnnnnnnnnnn
Jun 13, 2023 11:45 AM
Apr 2020
The conclusion was easy to see a few minutes into the episode but I'm more interested in the fact that Johan seems to already be targeting Braun
Oct 26, 2023 2:48 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Why is blud trying to isolate him?
Dec 16, 2023 6:15 AM
Oct 2020
Too slow but exciting when it needs to be. Don't know what is this monster that they are so spookingly building up. Hope that wouldn't be dissapointing.
Jan 4, 1:27 AM
Oct 2020
My favourite episode so far.
Feb 25, 11:38 AM
Apr 2014
That was an intense episode. More than I expected after this first third of the show. The slow setup was kind of nice. Seeing the detective find out more. Becoming more paranoid (or is he?) every day, slowly connecting the dots. I wasn't sure he'd realize Johan is right there but it looks like he isn't a complete fool.

For real. Johan most likely already knows about his investigation. That steel bar might have been him or at least instigated by him. The question really is who dies next? The detective, or his doctor? Maybe Karl? Considering it looks like Johan tried to isolate Mr Schubert I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

On a sidenote... That bird-watching thing seemed fishy as fuck. Were they actually bird-watching and if not then what did these people actually do?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

624 by Anamo7 »»
Apr 26, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

253 by MeCuMint »»
Apr 25, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

114 by egeD19 »»
Apr 17, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 11, 2008

134 by Ajanokoyna »»
Apr 13, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Apr 15, 2008

70 by Dekuforce5 »»
Apr 13, 3:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.