Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2021 1:01 PM

Nov 2015
First at all, i didn't enjoy this movie :/
The art is awkward, The characters are not themselves anymore (lil' asshole type), i can see why it is, it was handled by many studios and this disaster came out! It lacks sense of direction or main theme, i felt lost for the most part :( and kinda drags on and on... like it's too corny at times and then it gets violent and main villain shootin' everything (?) anyway, randomness aside i give this a 3/10. The first half an hour felt like the 80's version, a little embarassing but the rest it's just... cringe. But lastly, i appreciate it because it's one of the first doraemon movies and it get very emotion towards the moment when they have to say goodbye forever to their friend "Pisuke" :') That's the only redeemable part i might add.

PS: man, 2006 was a weird year in animation!
Berry-VodkaNov 15, 2021 1:04 PM

đź’˘

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.