Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 15, 2023 8:29 PM

Jul 2022
WOW WOW WOW Great episode that is even scary
Apr 3, 2023 6:39 PM

Aug 2019
This is first time we got to spend so much time with Johan around. It’s such a rare opportunity.

Oh my gosh the part where Karl started sobbing :(

Johan looks terrifying at the end lmao
Apr 21, 2023 9:17 AM
May 2017
What is going on? It's just so confusing.
May 22, 2023 12:25 PM

Mar 2016
I can see what Johan is doing here, he wanted to get close to Schuwald precisely because he's rich and has a wealth of networks and connections to which Johan could have access to and utilize if he were of a close acquaintance to the man himself. What better way to do so than reuniting Schuwald's long-lost son with him? That way,  Schuwald would feel grateful and indebted to Johan and so he became the personal secretary. 

On the other hand, the only reason why Johan even bothered to get close to Karl, in particular, is that he's the key for Schuwald to be indebted to Johan, either way, Karl has to reunite with his real father, either by him telling his real identity or Johan being the messenger of good news. The reunion between son and father was touching, but I can't help but feel the imminent danger Johan poses to these people now that he has little use for them. It's only a matter of time now...
Jun 13, 2023 10:28 AM
Apr 2020
Wow, great episode. Was honestly thinking Johan would take the charm and try to claim that he was Schuwald's son but this was really interesting, not sure what's gonna happen from here
Jun 13, 2023 12:59 PM

Feb 2020
I might've teared up a little. That was so touching.
However I'm still very confused at what are Johan's true intentions, his face at the end made it clear that right now, he has something not so pretty in mind, but I can't tell what it is exactly, just like it is still hard to know if he really didn't mean a thing of what he's been saying to Karl and Mr Schuwald. He's clearly too complex to be understood just like that, I'm really curious to see how it will go.

One thing though, I forgot the name of that policeman we've been following for a few episodes, but I feel so bad for him. It's heartbreaking to see someone trying so hard to move on from past mistakes and become a better person only for several circumstances to prevent him from achieving this. He can't escape the past, no matter how hard he tries, that's tragic.
Oct 26, 2023 2:25 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man he grew on me so much and very fast.
Jan 15, 1:00 PM
Apr 2022
I do not belive that Johan has two personalitites inside him. He is just calculative like that, and for him everyone is just a piece in his game.
Now he has controll over the old mans financiall decisions and such. I really hope Karl does not get hurt in any of this, and I would love for him to be some sort of main character throughout the series.
However, I am still confused about Johan. I know he is supposed to be this monster and all but I just do not find him intimidating yet. He just does not show to have any sort of personality or emotions. Plus he's backstory is so vague, I just want to know more about where he came from really, what was he doing actually before he got shot by his sister etc etc.
Feb 25, 4:50 AM
Apr 2014
That's surprising. All in all that was a pretty good day for Karl. I really didn't expect this outcome.

Totally would have bet on Johan pretending to be the son for the inheritance and then whatever he plans on doing in the long run with that financial boost. What exactly is his plan? What does he gain from uniting Karl and his birth father. I wasn't sure how Mr. Schubert would react although I had a feeling it would be like this after the previous episode. Makes you wonder what the circumstances between him and Karls mother actually were like. His mother told him she doesn't hate Schubert as well. Very mysterious situation overall.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

624 by Anamo7 »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

253 by MeCuMint »»
Apr 25, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

114 by egeD19 »»
Apr 17, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 11, 2008

134 by Ajanokoyna »»
Apr 13, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Apr 15, 2008

70 by Dekuforce5 »»
Apr 13, 3:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.