Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2010 1:15 PM

Jun 2008
A little about yourself and why you like the music genre....
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 2, 2010 5:43 PM

Jun 2009
Music has always held an important role in my life.. it lifts u up when ur down... can re-energize u when ur feeling slugish ... it can change moods, and I believe worlds :P
Music has a certain power to it :)

Ohh and I love to sing... not just in the shower or car... and I've been told I've got a good voice..
<< looks at sbyrstall ....

Apr 9, 2010 10:06 AM

Jun 2009
i am odd. and i use music for everything because life is boring without sound. i listen to everything from any genre i do not are. as long as it has a beat im good. also when i truly listen i want something that gives you a felling or story with it
Apr 18, 2010 2:49 AM

Oct 2008
And here i was thinking i was the only one whose world revolved around music (i was wrong! *phew*)

i find life (like Dynamo Electron) far to boring for my liking, so without something blasting away in my ears (or out of speakers (to the sigh of everyone around me xD)) then i go rather mad, i end up tapping away on units or making some kind noise to compensate for the silence ;_;

I’m always found carrying around my mobile with headphones in one ear (as i've been told i'm a danger with headphones in 2 ears as i zone out and run into things >_> heheh) so i'll prolly end up deaf in one ear in a few years, ^^;;

in terms of what genres i like, i love anything with a kicking beat! i play the drums, so i pick the drum beat out straight away, for me, if it hasn’t got a good rhythm, regardless if the lyrics are fantastic, i usually just listen to it a few times then forget about its existence.

i also love classical, Jpop, Jrock, rock (such as Breaking Benjamin etc) I’ll even listen to Chinese/or some other language i don’t have a clue about; if i love the beat ^^

The best songs i love are tracks that draw you in, make you relate to the lyrics, maybe because you know the artist has really thought about what they're singing about (both in English and Japanese for me as i speak Japanese)
i also have a bad habit of connecting songs to things that happen in life ^^ good days, bad days, but they always seem to pick me up when life gets rather mundane ^^ life without music would be a death sentence! (a dead battery on my phone is much the same hehe)

also if someone took my drum sticks away ^^

"scary thing is oni instinct''
Apr 18, 2010 11:56 AM

Jan 2010
I like all kinds of music.

I'm really into electronic/dance, also rock, hip-hop, jazz, etc.

You get the idea.
Apr 20, 2010 11:18 AM

Jun 2009
-GundamCrazy- you are lucky to be able to play music i can't yet wish i could. also i only list in one ear because i have been told it isn't safe my whole life. can you suggest some good bands, i need more music i only have 12gb.
imperlastApr 20, 2010 11:22 AM
Apr 25, 2010 2:17 AM

Dec 2008
Hi
I'm a 16 years old girl and i play the guitar.
i love music and i reaaaaly like animes with music. Too bad they're so few.
I can't do anything when there isn't any noise aroung either. Even when i study or do my homework i listen to music and when someone talks to me i usually don't hear them, sometimes i don't even see them and get scarem when i notice them
lol
Apr 27, 2010 6:44 AM

Aug 2009
I can't even imagine life without music. I try to surround myself with it all the time. I like the way different types of music can compliment the type of mood you are in. Happy, sad, depressed, there is always something you can listen to that can help you through all these emotions.

I personally like J-Rock and alternative the best, but I will really listen to anything that catches my ear.
May 1, 2010 5:53 PM
Aug 2008
Well I love many genres of anime and music is one of them. I really like to listen to music already ... So it would make sense. a Aside from music with lyrics I love instrumental music
! And I love it when anime characters play an instrument so... Yeah
that's all I have to say. It's nice to meet you.
May 6, 2010 1:48 AM

Jan 2010
Hi Im 10 years old and I joined this club because I love playing the piano and I like any anime song with an extraordinary tone!
I also love making fandubs
and I like Music genre anime like K-on!
^^nice to meet everyone

I'm an anime addict!
May 13, 2010 9:58 AM

Sep 2009
Hi~! My username is danacrazy4anime but I prefer to be called by my nickname Dana. I'm 18 and I'm from Puerto Rico. That means I can speak Spanish and English. I love to draw and write my own anime/manga stories. Also I'm a huge fan of anime and manga. Even thou I'm from Puerto Rico; I have always prefer the japanese music, especialy the ones from anime.
Jun 24, 2010 8:37 PM

May 2010
Hello ev'ry one my name is Diana. I've liked music since I was a little kid and of course while I was growing that love became even bigger... I've been in ongaku's (music) clubs and rock bands and orchestras, that's why the times I watch anime with great OSTs, specially when the anime is completely focused on music is kinda nostalgic. Is hard to explain but music takes you to different places, changes ur mood and always has a message ♥.♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What anime songs are you currently listening? ( 1 2 )

Shinkaron - Apr 16, 2010

50 by Izanagi777 »»
Mar 29, 2016 7:46 AM

» Need to add

Dodecahedron-O24 - Mar 27, 2014

2 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 22, 2015 5:52 AM

» Characters to Add

Shinkaron - Apr 2, 2010

20 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 22, 2015 5:49 AM

Poll: » Sound Euphonium! (Hibike Euphonium!)

YuuChou - May 25, 2015

1 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Jul 2, 2015 5:35 AM

» Angel Beats??

Dodecahedron-O24 - Apr 21, 2010

3 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Apr 27, 2015 4:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.