Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 12, 2023 7:03 AM
Oct 2019
We learned a bit more about the story of Eva.
I still think that she is very lousy. She is very obsessed with drugs as well. That makes her unbearable.
Mar 15, 2023 4:13 AM

Jul 2022
Nooooo Eva, you knew it and still... omg
Her life saddens me, I can't get to hate her despite everything.
Apr 3, 2023 4:29 PM

Aug 2019
Eva is a whole other level of stalking

oh my gosh, Eva knew the truth about Johan and still tried to frame Tenma. What a bish.

She deserved the slap ngl
May 16, 2023 3:10 AM
Oct 2022
That senators daughter seemed like a nice woman. Wonder if anything wouldve changed if tenma actually met her?probably not.
May 21, 2023 10:25 PM

Mar 2016
The only highlight of this show is seeing Johan's face after quite some while, personally, I don't give a fuck how miserable Eva has become, especially after knowing that had she confessed the truth to the authority instead of Roberto, Tenma would have been deemed innocent. Seriously, she's the only key to proving Tenma's innocence without having to capture Johan or whatnot.

Eva's obsession with Tenma along with her pride prevents her from actually doing the right thing and instigates her action of doing the wrong thing in a roundabout way. Shit, even if she's this crazily obsessed with Tenma, she has no reason to actually burn down her entire property several eps ago, now she has fallen from grace, from what was a rich, influential woman who mingles amongst the elites, has been reduced to no more than a homeless prostitute.  Pathetic.

She should be thrown in a mental facility, hell, she might as well be thrown into Auschw--[REDACTED]
May 26, 2023 12:53 PM

Feb 2020
Well, I should have never taken so long before going back to this series because while I do remember that Roberto appeared before, I don't remember who he is supposed to be and that's probably not the only important thing I've forgotten. I can be so dumb at times.

Anyway, that was another great episode ! It's really hard not to feel for Eva despite everything, she's just so lost. And once thing I love is how ridiculously ugly she can look at times when she is actually quite a beautiful woman. It really shows she isn't a bad person at heart but can twist her personality so much out of pain. Johann is clearly not the only one with a monster inside him.
Speaking of Johann, it is fascinating how terrifying he can look simply by being there. He's one of the characters with the most unique aura I've ever seen. But he doesn't just look terrifying, he also looks sad, which goes along with the character analysis I made a few episodes ago. It's a shame he has so little screentime but at the same time, it is perfect for his character, he wouldn't feel the same if we could see him more often. One thing is sure, it's not often that I get this interested in a character I barely know, although Monster as a whole truly has an amazing cast of character so it's no wonder.
I'm really looking forward to whatever is next.
Jun 12, 2023 11:31 AM
Apr 2020
Okay episode, interesting to know that Eva saw Johan and I wonder how significant that will be. Preview kinda ruined the tension at the end of the episode tho
Oct 26, 2023 12:45 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I feel so sad for her I don't know why.
Feb 23, 9:48 AM
Apr 2014
Damn... For a moment I thought we finally got rid of that nuisance. But Roberto didn't pull the trigger, did he? We'll see her again and again and again... Seriously. All I want at this point is for that salty bitch to go away. Lady, you threw away the best thing you had yourself. Now deal with it.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

624 by Anamo7 »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

253 by MeCuMint »»
Apr 25, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

114 by egeD19 »»
Apr 17, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 11, 2008

134 by Ajanokoyna »»
Apr 13, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Apr 15, 2008

70 by Dekuforce5 »»
Apr 13, 3:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.