Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2021 7:37 PM

Jan 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Both the husband and the wife sound like miserable people. What is the point of getting married if you do not like the other person?
Nov 22, 2022 10:36 AM
Jun 2013
sourfrog said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Both the husband and the wife sound like miserable people. What is the point of getting married if you do not like the other person?

exactly the point. I am perfectly better off staying single forever, seriously. I know people say "marriage CAN help lead you to happiness" but ONLY if you marry the right person. This chapter REALLY sums up the reason on why I Ignore my parents when they keep pestering me about getting married. I admit, marriage worked for my parents (they never divorced and stayed true to their commitment), but I am fully aware that the "right person for me" doesn't exist. My parents are smart enough to understand the possible negatives of a miserable marriage.
Marriage is something that requires responsibility and commitment, but the devotion becomes pointless if it doesn't give you happiness and has a lot of risks, like heavy conflicts and costly divorces.

If anything, assuming we make real helper robots in the future, my future will be like Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai
I just have a robot wife taking care of me, when I get old while still binging on anime/manga, and enjoy the last moments of my life.
Mar 30, 7:16 PM
Feb 2022
This was the best chapter of the second part so far. I was so satisfied when the guy killed his wife, just to find out that his wife was the one that actually killed him. Now i want Mai to finish the job when the questions are over.

Spanish translation:
Este fue el mejor capítulo de la segunda parte hasta ahora. Estaba tan satisfecho cuando el tipo mato a su esposa, solo para descubrir que su esposa fue la que en realidad lo mato a el. Ahora quiero que Mai termine el trabajo cuando terminen las preguntas.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 97 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 25

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 25, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 93 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 25

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 25, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 92 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 25

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 25, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 74 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 17, 2023

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 73 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 15, 2023

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.