Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 14, 2021 1:37 PM
Jul 2021
How to request her profile picture change . I have seen people post before and mod change picture. I am not a big fan and there are better pictures also in her picture page section
Aug 14, 2021 1:57 PM
Jul 2019
Yeah I think the original pictures were better too.
Aug 14, 2021 2:03 PM
Jul 2021
cringeylazy said:
Yeah I think the original pictures were better too.

I learn how and asked them to change it to this pic instead
can u show me what original pic was? and do u think this is better ?
Aug 14, 2021 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
You can't "request" a change to the main image, as far as I know. You can upload a new image and it may get approved, but that only adds it to the characters collection of images. It could get set as the main image, but I don't know what exactly decides that so I don't know the chances of that.
Aug 14, 2021 2:48 PM
Apr 2021
Does it even matter lmao?
Aug 14, 2021 2:56 PM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020
Chiribei said:
You can't "request" a change to the main image, as far as I know. You can upload a new image and it may get approved, but that only adds it to the characters collection of images. It could get set as the main image, but I don't know what exactly decides that so I don't know the chances of that.

Just thought you might be interested to know, you actually can, it seems? I requested a picture change for Kasen Ibaraki over on the character DB modification board and it was approved. Don't quote me on this, but I'd say chances are that Kyoko Sakura's picture will probably be changed not long from now (although I'm basing that solely on the fact that my appeal to change Kasen's picture was approved after less than 10 minutes)
My greatest contribution to this website:
Aug 14, 2021 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
Kii_Ibarra said:
Chiribei said:

Just thought you might be interested to know, you actually can, it seems? I requested a picture change for Kasen Ibaraki over on the character DB modification board and it was approved. Don't quote me on this, but I'd say chances are that Kyoko Sakura's picture will probably be changed not long from now (although I'm basing that solely on the fact that my appeal to change Kasen's picture was approved after less than 10 minutes)

Fair enough. As I said, I didn't exactly know what determines when the main picture changes and what it changes to, so that's enlightening.
Aug 14, 2021 3:01 PM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020
Chiribei said:
Fair enough. As I said, I didn't exactly know what determines when the main picture changes and what it changes to, so that's enlightening.

Yeah, I'm kind of confused about it myself. I managed to get a lot of fanart removed for Touhou characters but I'm not sure how MAL determined which remaining non-fanart pictures to use as the new main pictures for them after the old ones were removed? Perhaps it's just random unless someone makes a picture change request? I'm really not too sure, lol
My greatest contribution to this website:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.