Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2021 8:40 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Subbed version just came out today and I can see why it took so long, honestly it wasn't very good. I honestly only watched this because the character designs were by Yamako from Honeyworks.

Speaking of HW, I felt like this movie was just a discount version of Kono Sekai no Tanoshimikata. That is, without any of the character development and no singing (until the credits I guess). The five of them enter the comical hot guy contest (elegant beef rice eating????) because the main girl fell for a phishing scam. Art was fine, voice acting was fine, the plot was paper thin though. The confession part at the end was ok I guess. We barely got any closure after the contest though.
Jul 31, 2021 1:15 PM

Jun 2020
It was .......bad...... but hey the ED was pretty great & it’s on Spotify lol.......

Incoherent plot. The voice acting was fun since the seiyuus were great but that was about it. Bad art, plenty off-models, but really the entire narrative just threw me off. It couldn’t decide on what it wanted to be. The story was all over the place.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 12, 2021 3:42 PM

Mar 2016
Yuuichirou Umehara performance though ugh.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Oct 10, 2021 10:19 PM

Feb 2019
Ugh story was lame and watched it while browsing on my phone XD I just tried this because art was cute.... so that's why the rating of this movie is so low
owkey
Mar 5, 2022 6:26 AM
Jan 2020
Everything was shit other than the opening scene, shit looked extraordinarily good
May 17, 2022 11:27 PM

Jun 2021
I have no idea what's going on, But Imma watch this now, Especially that the voice cast is soo good with Yuki kaji as the first voice I heard~
May 18, 2022 7:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well never thought of myself there's such a wacky premise like that about handsome cast and your typical reverse harem anime inside of it, I think its may end up as a comedy shitshow. But no way, when they trying hard to be so serious right there in the end, which means its more horrid than comedy shitshow. I mean, should've been better if Horiko accepted the reverse harem route, rather than happy about a fact that your damn butler actually quit from the job and forced him to also pay your damn debt to your frickin father. But oh well, this too fast pace and shallow characterization movie as it should be just felt nothing and must to be right to expect something like that. Because i honestly just come here to see what's this and then, yeah that's just about it...

On another silly note, as expected those dude voiced by Matsuoka. Man really took part at every harem anime and not different from this below average movie.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 26, 2022 2:25 AM

Jan 2021
The boys joined the "Handsome and Famous" competition to help the girl return her father's money, but in the end they lose but everything will be fine because the girl gets her true love which is her butler? Maybe I'm too slow to understand the gist/meaning of the movie, but really.. I don't understand what this movie is about... and what it all means...

Jun 3, 2022 1:51 AM
Sep 2018
Hi guys i just watch this show for the Voice Actors:
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu,
Soma Saito,
Uchiyama Kouki,
Umehara Yuuichiro,
And the one hosting the competition Kaji Yuuki🤣...

Just test myself guessing the voice actors for the whole movie.

The Plot seems interesting at the start by but after a while it just messed up. Really disappointed by the ending. really just like that😅

Also the ending song is great i might hear it from time to time.

I just enjoyed the show for the Japanese Voice Actors they did great. The show/plot not that good. The animation kinda niche.
All in all kinda average👌

More topics from this board

» Subbed version

Betelchan - Aug 25, 2020

9 by caprisan »»
Aug 12, 2021 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.