Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2021 2:20 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Making a deteour because 4 civilian families want off the ship? During wartime? These guys are mighty generous.

Interesting that the Imperial Capital seems to be based on the Moon, rather than a space colony.

Nice character design. Also, the Emperor seems to be unusually forgiving for his archetype.

Wow, the aircraft carrier is going to go through the bother of getting the boats ready and ferrying all of the refugees to shore to let them stretch their legs for an hour? DURING WARTIME? I mean, isn't the Federation losing the war? Aircraft carriers are hugely important in power projection! It has places to go, but they're going to neglect the war effort to be nice to the civilians? Again, amazingly nice of them.

... What did I just watch? That missile barrage that hit the carrier can't be shrugged off. Modern day warships have far less armor than WW2 warships because battles aren't waged with giant cannons anymore, and no amount of armor can defend against a missile strike, so why bother weighing your ship down with more armor? At least 2 missiles hit the carrier at or below the water line and should have sunk the carrier. A warship's one and only defense against missiles is point defense. Where is this carrier's point defense systems? Where are the ship-to-air missile launchers or machineguns to shoot down incoming missiles? Also, how is the Dragonar supposed to launch via the catapult if the flight deck has been damaged?
Valyrian1124Jul 20, 2021 1:28 PM
Aug 9, 2021 1:49 PM
Aug 2020
This episode was merely alright. Its good to see the crew warm up to they boys. I wonder which direction the story will move in now that our primary antagonist is out of the picture. I suppose we'll find out once they get to head quarters in the next episode or the one after.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 48 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 47 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:48 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 46 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:59 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 45 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 44 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.