Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2010 6:41 PM

May 2008
gerb234 said:
belarion said:
sukari said:
belarion said:
Yeah waited for the punch too. That would have been so much better than a grab.

Well I dunno.. the fact he grabbed and his facial expression.. at least it really shows he's trying to do the best for Shou..

Which shows that well Utsumi is really a nice guy.

Yes, but as i saw the reaction of the guy i hoped he punches him and tells the same words with an angry expression. Instead he grabs him with a desparated expression. I think a punch would have fit better and would still show that he cares about Shou.

But in the end theres one good thing, because of him he could talk to Kurokawa again

completely agree with all 3 of you
Same here,

Well at least Kurokawa and Utsumi are talking again for starters.
...He better apologize!
It looks like Utsumi is handling this situation a little different than usual.
Jan 5, 2011 9:33 AM

Aug 2008
Well you can't avoid feeling bad for Shou, but like someone said in past threads she's just a weak character... O kay a weak girl that depends a lot on others... It's rather infuriating and exasperating to see but you can't help to have pity and patience for the poor girl... Plus that ass still as the balls to cynically say so you know now... Dammit that kind of guys are the worst... Keeping the cool face and saying such things as well it's over between you and me.... It does really sucks... I'd have like to see Utsumi punch the guy too, but that's not definitely in his character... If not then he would have defended back that time when he received that horrible punch from Ryou..... Fuck you Kento!

Oh but in the end it all comes down to what Shou said a few chapters ago... "YOu reap what you sow" Definitely her best quote... BTW she look good on the cover page... But I definitely liked more Yuki and Risa... They looked so hot... Risa is really something *_*

Oh but at least looks like it was a good reason to talk again with Kurokawa... Man she's so full of win and reason. I love her so much... What she said is completely true!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2012 5:03 AM

Nov 2011
Yes, he is a douche bag but what he said was true after all .. in a way.
Feb 4, 2014 1:59 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Utsumi my boy.

In a situation like that you do not grab a guy. You quietly find a brick and hit him in the stomach with it. While he's recovering, you tell him to apologize or his kneecap is next.

Well, it cannot be helped I suppose.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 25, 2014 7:16 PM

Nov 2007
douche alert. he's right though she should have picked him.

still he deserves a beatdown
Sep 29, 2017 5:46 AM

Mar 2015
What an asshole. How could someone even love an asshole, that stupid bitch.

Jun 2, 2020 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
Well, like I said in the previous chapter, don't act like a tampon for the girl who rejected you. Nothing good will come of it -> And of course, Utsumi is taken for a fool again, this time by Keito. That desperate look on his face when he grabs Keito is painful to watch.
MannohJun 2, 2020 1:00 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.