Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2021 10:54 PM
Jan 2021
Is it that bad i haven't watch it though anyone who already watch it tell me
May 5, 2021 9:09 PM
Apr 2018
To the moderators: Sorry for the necropost.

(I want to point out that this answer was given before the full viewing of this anime is that this answer is based on my memories of a few years ago when I originally saw the anime)

For the user: initially, I had known this anime thanks to a YouTube channel that put anime subtitled in Italian, seen alone this anime is quite enjoyable, Nothing special but still enjoyable, but having seen the first two seasons of aquarion, it is as if they told you: "Do you love the series and all the history that has been builded around it? Yes? Well, fuck it, now let's redo the story from scratch, and place a hot chick full of secrets that she'll slowly reveal over time"
They tried to replicate Kagura, but with the context "i want her so hard i will lose my mind", in the worst way it can sound.

My final toughts: when a few weeks ago I learned that before Logos they came two seasons earlier, I was intrigued, but the same time quite scared of the quality I expected it to be low seen what I had seen with Logos, But when I saw the first and second seasons, I changed my mind, the first season is beautiful for a multitude of reasons that if you have not seen I advise you to go and watch and that here I will not spoil you now, the second season connects to the first in a rather strange way, especially seeing the finale in the first season you can't understand why the faces are different, even in some flashbacks.
it is really a shame that Evol ended up as it ended, it had great chances to make a second season, and to make money, if you go to see the reviews here on MAL you see 3, 4 or 5, but you just need to see the votes of Logos, which are which are worse between the first season, Evol and Logos.

[I WANT TO CLEAR THAT THIS IS WHAT I THINK BEFORE FINISHING LOGOS, I WILL EDIT MY MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE VISION.]
AlcahestMay 6, 2021 8:38 AM
Aug 18, 2021 7:46 AM
Apr 2020
It’s not bad, but the ending is very disappointing. The narration it made plus attempt to get that kind of friendship fighting end where rivals turn into allies and settled the score.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2015

22 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 29, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

20 by CondemneDio »»
Aug 24, 2021 6:13 AM

» Can I watch this without watching previous series?

ASTRO999 - Jul 6, 2015

21 by behajo »»
Apr 7, 2019 11:17 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2015

82 by Joel_Clark »»
Dec 27, 2016 8:31 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2015

2 by phantom346 »»
Apr 2, 2016 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.