Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2021 8:46 PM
Feb 2017
I remember this series being pretty well recieved in Jump at one point, and watching a few videos on how it could change the game. I know it got hit by delays and the author's injuries, but even now, has the momentum vanished?

Cause when I look at the ratings of the anime and manga, they're not too good. What's going on?
It's Aiko!!!!
Mar 31, 2021 9:18 PM

Mar 2014
I mean the series sells well all things considered and it even managed to garner enough interest to continue the anime for a few more seasons. So I'd say it is pretty well received, but you can't really have any sort of momentum with the author's health affecting the release schedule constantly.

Edit: Also I'm not sure I've heard anyone claiming this was supposed to be revolutionary.
Dues-ajApr 1, 2021 6:02 AM
May 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Feb 2020
Idk about revolutionary bt Japan loves world trigger and toei is also in the game that's all is important šŸ˜
May 24, 2021 9:12 PM

Sep 2011
I haven't seen anyone claiming that, its a series thats incredibly recognizable to the tropes of the genre but its handled with a level of polish not really seen in it. But its always been a pretty low key series more about the little details than any big moments that would draw a sizable audience like say yaiba or something.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.