Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2021 10:58 PM

Jun 2014
While this anime ended a while ago, I keep having debates on who's the strongest of the GM. I'll keep it short and sweetie for now in case no one replies, however these are my picks in order based on overall abilities, team play, and who would win in 1v1s.

1.Akashi
2.Kise
3.Aomine
4.Kuroko
5.Murasaki
6.Midorima
Jan 12, 2021 6:14 PM
Oct 2020
ShadowL24 said:
While this anime ended a while ago, I keep having debates on who's the strongest of the GM. I'll keep it short and sweetie for now in case no one replies, however these are my picks in order based on overall abilities, team play, and who would win in 1v1s.

1.Akashi
2.Kise
3.Aomine
4.Kuroko
5.Murasaki
6.Midorima

Depending on when we’re talking about the strongest, I’d say
1.Aomine - due to his agility, speed and pure basketball skills.
2.Kise - due to his hax skill plus he has the most potential so I’d say in due time he’d be the best.
3.Akashi - easily the best during the early half of the show and in middle school. His ability keep him top 3 easily.
4.Murisakibara - based physics he’s second to Aomine, if he was interested in the sport easily top 3.
5.Kuroko - His fragile body just put him low as with his ability he can easily be top teir plus if he works on his skills like kise they both be top 2.
6.Midoriyma - Easily underrated, hax skills easily made him op this is also confirmed by him not getting a zone, which would easily make him the best in the series as he is so broken.
This is my list based on just after the Last Game.
Jan 12, 2021 8:14 PM

Jun 2014
Mr-Prince007 said:
ShadowL24 said:

1.Akashi
2.Kise
3.Aomine
4.Kuroko
5.Murasaki
6.Midorima

Depending on when we’re talking about the strongest, I’d say
1.Aomine - due to his agility, speed and pure basketball skills.
2.Kise - due to his hax skill plus he has the most potential so I’d say in due time he’d be the best.
3.Akashi - easily the best during the early half of the show and in middle school. His ability keep him top 3 easily.
4.Murisakibara - based physics he’s second to Aomine, if he was interested in the sport easily top 3.
5.Kuroko - His fragile body just put him low as with his ability he can easily be top teir plus if he works on his skills like kise they both be top 2.
6.Midoriyma - Easily underrated, hax skills easily made him op this is also confirmed by him not getting a zone, which would easily make him the best in the series as he is so broken.
This is my list based on just after the Last Game.

Thanks for the response!

I put Akashi at the top of mine because of just how broken his abilities are. He now has full 100% of emperor eye allowing him to see the future of both allies and foes. Further, he has perfect passes which gives him the ability to bring his teammates to their max playing level. (Even to Zone). Then he himself has zone which he absolutely destroyed Kagami and his teamates. (Remember this was even before Akashi was 100%). He was only stopped by Kuroko & Kagami combined with Direct Drive Zone. To be honest I just don't see Akashi losing to any of the Generations after this, even a 1v1. Their was an extra scene at the end of the movie when the GOM were playing one another and Murasaki mentioned how Akashi didn't even lose one of those games no matter what teammates he had. He is truly a monster that I doubt even Aomine could beat alone, at least not now. The only actual one I can see beating Akashi in a 1v1 is Kise due to Perfect Copy combined with Zone he is basically unstoppable. Even though Kise has a time limit, if he can destroy Akashi fast he could win.

While I believe Aomine is the best when it comes to speed, raw talent, and basketball skills overall, he just doesn't have the the amount of abilities as Akashi does. Aomine could def be the best if he mastered another ability or something that can break Akashi's fully combined emperor eyes and Zone. For now though I just don't see Akashi losing to anyone unless multiple GOM teamed up against him.
May 2, 2021 1:44 PM
May 2017
1. Akashi - hard one to place, but i guess I will take it as first considering he has full imperor eye now
2. Aomine - lets not even forget that this dude didn't train as much as the others for some period of time, and he also started evolving earlier, so even though kise is OP, I believe aomine potential is also insane, and if I had to bet, even bigger than Kise. I know Kise also started playing basketball later, but Aomine still looks like he has the advantage in a full game for me, as long as Kise perfect copy with zone stays limited in time.
3. Kise - Like I said above, in my opinion he needs perfect copy and zone together to beat aomine.
4. Kagami - I know he is not from Generation of Miracles, but if he was, he would stand here for me.
5. Murasakibara - Dude is a beast when he is mad.
6. Midorima - As someone stated, very underrated, but he still needs very specific conditions to be useful, conditions that probably wouldn't be fulfilled very easily in a match against other players of the level of the Generation of Miracles, unless he had a team that would enable him, but in that case it would be the team's merit too, and considering that it wouldn't be a good way to compare him to other players directly. When the conditions are met, I don't think anyone can stop him.
7. Kuroko - Same problem as Midorima. Very specific conditions need to be met to enable him, so in a direct comparison we need to admit he is the weakest. Very unstable. (But of course he is also broken when those conditions are met)
UPSxACExUPSMay 2, 2021 1:47 PM
Jun 14, 2023 11:25 PM

Sep 2018
I think it's either Aomine or Murasakibara, especially when I think about their potential. Akashi is kind of a like a cheat code, hard to place him.
Aug 27, 2023 7:39 PM

Nov 2015
1. Aomine , the most consitent one out of all , the best player all around the whole match , the dude even handicapped himself by not practicing for years while staying at the Top.

2. Kise , he is easily the best out of all with his cheat skills , but they only last few minutes , he can be completely crazy during this time but that's all , he can't even move after like 5 minutes , however those 5 minutes are enough to change the pace of a match.

3. The evil Akashi , seeing the future is a great skill , making enemies bow for him is strong , a 1 man team is broken , but has some disadvantages like ultimately the peak relies on giving up on your team and destroying them mentally.

4. Murasakibara , a moving wall who holds back because he fears hurting others , he handicaps himself a lot this way and because of his laziness , he used zone once and never again , for like 20 seconds , so we don't know his limits.

5. Midorima , while his skill is a hack , and a free win , but marking him is all it needs to stop him and he only has that 1 move, but his skill is very overpowered if it exists in real life , now imagine if he had a Zone , he would be number one because his zone would mostly likely just guarantee him to score those 3's

6. The good Akashi , a strong all arounder , his strongest skill is giving Zone to his whole team , but that can be only used for like , 2 minutes at the end of the match.

7. Kuroko , objectively speaking he is the weakest individually , but Basketball is a team game and he is the MC , that allowed him to beat all of those above him.

Unknown : the Akashi after being fused with his 2 personalities becoming one again , he might be the strongest out of all , or at least easily second place , he only existed at the final 30 seconds of the final match and for only half of those 30 seconds so we don't know much about him or even know his limits , but gotta say seeing every single player's future is a cheat and easily puts him at top 1 , but then Nash could only use it by the end of the match , not sure why or maybe he was just holding back. 
Jan 9, 7:44 PM
Jan 2021
This is a tough one. I'll use your criteria and try to give my overall rankings and briefly explain each one (like everyone else did)

2. Ryota Kise

I don't know if Kise has the potential to copy Akashi's evolved Emperor's Eye or be able to pull off perfect passes to get his teammates in the zone. Based on his Perfect Copy and being able to go in the zone I'd say Akashi's evolved abilities are the only thing that could stop him. Not even the entirety of Seirin could stop a weaker Kise.

3. Atsushi Murasakibara

His offensive abilities have been stated to be the best of the bunch and he has the best overall defensive capabilities. He is able to cover everything within the three point line. Aomine said himself that he has trouble getting past Murasakibara and since the two of them can enter the zone, I don't think Aomine could do much against him on a consistent basis.

4. Denki Aomine

He has the best variety with his formless shots, but as I stated before he has trouble against Murasakibara. Also Kagami was able to contain him when they were both in the zone while for Murasakibara, Kagami was still struggling (albeit he did run out of the zone when Murasakibara awakened his zone).

5. Shintaro Midorima

It is difficult for anyone who isn't Kagami or Murasakibara to block his shots due to his extremely high arc, but other than that his skills aren't extraordinary. The only reason he was able to block Kagami during training camp in Season 1 was because at the time Kagami could only dunk with his left hand. Murasakibara, Akashi, Aomine, and Kagami are superior defenders than him.

6. Tetsuya Kuroko

In terms of a 1v1, Kuroko can't do anything on his own. Even with his Phantom Shot, he uses Kagami's presence to misdirect his opponent. Without this it's a weaker move and once someone stops it, he can't score. Also even ignoring this, it's not as accurate as the others.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket: Last Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Torrible - May 4, 2017

111 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 9:33 PM

» is this series well adapted? recommendable to watch this with a kid?

seba_kings - Jul 23, 2021

3 by Burdentosociety »»
Jul 24, 2021 10:07 PM

» What happened?

krishbutforanime - Jul 9, 2021

1 by Blackmanjones6 »»
Jul 9, 2021 4:46 PM

» Digital Release was Sept 1st...

Icy3001 - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Guranto-kun »»
Feb 4, 2018 11:54 PM

» Is there a lot of Engrish in this?

gghelis - Mar 20, 2017

7 by Sebastian333 »»
Aug 21, 2017 4:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.