Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2020 5:07 AM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Glad to have Shiro back, her art was amazing as usual. The story was quite interesting too. I like the lawyer, he gives off a familiar vibe. Thou can't pinpoint it to who he actually reminds me of.

The deduction of the case was allright, the case itself was pretty interesting thou. So his power comes from the antic his parents put in his eyes huh, welp can't really say if they were dumb or not untill we know the reason as to why they did it.

Kind of promising one shot. If this does get serialised I'll be sure to read it.
MegamiRemDec 22, 2020 1:52 PM
Dec 22, 2020 12:21 PM

Sep 2019
Seeing Shiro’s art makes me happy, I’m glad that the incident didn’t effect her much. The story was alright, Ace Attorney referance was funny.
Dec 25, 2020 6:36 AM

Mar 2016
Interesting story. Though the One-shot lacks backgrounds, I still want to read it as a proper serialization.
Dec 25, 2020 3:08 PM

Jul 2019
The One Shot was alright. I don't see the potential. If it gets serialized, I'll be surprised for sure.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 25, 2020 3:35 PM

Feb 2017
It was okay, I guess? Don't think it would make for a good serialized work. I think I would like it better if the guy was an actual lawyer using his actual knowledge and skill without that eye cheat gimmick. Pacing of the one-shot was also off.
Dec 26, 2020 9:11 AM

Feb 2019
Pretty meh. I hope Shiro can find a better writer and a genre more fitting for her to show her skills properly
Jan 15, 2021 6:47 AM

Oct 2009
crosswrm said:
Pretty meh. I hope Shiro can find a better writer and a genre more fitting for her to show her skills properly

I agree, it's pretty meh. The art is the only good part. Those cheesy lines of the cyclops were cringe.
Feb 10, 2021 6:17 AM
Sep 2019
As all people saying
The art is amazing and beautiful but the story is... fine , I guess
I mean there were pretty much clichè lines and it was obvious the manager was the culprit.
6/10 just for the new idea of Babylonian theme and for the art
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.