Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2020 11:15 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
idk about ppl but when it's about game mascots i can spot them very well! and this is opa from the fantasy zone games!

about the special, i think it would have stood better without the panty shots, boob grab and the sexist blabbering between the two male characters but oh well, i'm glad the industry changed the formula a bit when it's about fanservice and male oriented entertainment :/ this couldn't pass as decent one 2/10

anyways, i think it has wasted potential and i could have been watching better or so much better space sci fi action series such as macross, logh or even some gundams :P

PD: lmao they should just stay in the military because as a band they suck!
Berry-VodkaOct 1, 2020 11:51 AM

đź’˘

Jun 3, 2023 5:28 AM

Jul 2022
After they finished the Nozas it's commong to search for a new job.
So I like it they they started a band.

I enjoyed the OVA. wouldn't mind if this was an hour + OVA.
Felt a little bit short.

Overall, I would say it's worth to watch it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.