Forum Settings
Forums

Opening sequences I absolutely adore (Endings too!)

New
Sep 27, 2020 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
Haven't you repeated a part of an opening over and over again while you're imagining the visuals? Have you ever dreamed of making a story, or remembered a moment of your life while you're listening to Unknown Artist - Track 01? Well I have, and if you said no to any of what I said I'll call you a liar!

So me with all my free time, compiled various webms from r/AnimeThemes, converted them into Mp4, and put them all together in Premiere, I hope you check out the result!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xqS_WLJ29o

Do you know other scenes from an op/ed that you feel are iconic or inspirational? Please write them down so we can talk about them!!
Sep 27, 2020 9:01 PM

Jul 2016
Video seems to have been blocked, unfortunately

As far as "iconic" goes, the part in Bakemonogatari's ED with Senjougahara over the monochrome city (well, the whole thing, but that part escpeically) really pops. Hajime Ueda's design brings a lot of uniqueness to it
Sep 27, 2020 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, that video took me 7 hours to upload, gone in 2 minutes...

IS THERE A WAY TO UNBLOCK IT?? :(((((
Sep 27, 2020 9:17 PM

Jan 2020
ah that's a bummer... it got taken down because it has a lot of copyrighted songs in it

maybe make a youtube playlist with all the songs in it as a compromise? sorry that you had to go through all that effort just for the video to get blocked...
Sep 27, 2020 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
My idea was showing small clips of openings that you repeat over and over easily, but I guess something like this works too

https://youtu.be/Z-BlZzXy8-8?t=38

To 1:05
Oct 18, 2020 8:12 AM

Sep 2019
Damn it... Fairy Tai(1st series)l and KHR have the best Openings and Endings no doubt about it. IMO.

One Piece and Highschool DxD also have some good openings as well.
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

More topics from this board

» Godzilla fans of MAL, come to this thread!

LenRea - Yesterday

4 by LenRea »»
3 hours ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

13 by DreamWindow »»
3 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7610 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
8 hours ago

» J Cole vs Kendrick Lamar

Cammell - Apr 5

19 by Cammell »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

» BEST WEEZER SONG???

removed-user - Jan 29

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.