Forum Settings
Forums
The Flowers of Evil
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 25, 2020 9:47 AM
Sep 2020
I just need someone to explain the ending to flowers of evil because im not smart.
Oct 1, 2020 1:16 AM

Oct 2010
I too am not that smart but the end wasn't that hard, basically nakamura got over kasuga and all of them lived happy lives, the last chapter was from nakamura's point of view, how she met kasuga. As to why was nakamura crazy, we may never know
Dec 20, 2021 3:46 AM

Aug 2018
I started explaining the ending but now I will explain it all xD:

The 2nd to last chapter was a dream sequence after Kasuga's 1st night with Tokiwa, so we don't know what happened to all other characters.

The last chapter was from Nakamura's perspective, throughout the story she saw normies as shitheads, why?

We know based on her interactions with Saeki, that shitheads are people that conform to societal standards and hide their true nature(pretty much fake people), Saeki being the epitome of that idea(expressed in the chapter 25).

In the last convo between Nakamura and Kasuga(chapter 54), Nakamura lost all interest in Kasuga after knowing that he was dating Tokiwa(she assumed he became a normie and leaves).
We read some of Tokiwa's dialogue, saying that Nakamura was like her past self, hiding part of herself, this was when she was hiding her love for literature(this is important)

After Kasuga finally expresses what he truly feels to Nakamura, she tells him that he musn't return(to the fake town) because he's "a normal person"(not a shithead)...he's the only person she addressed as a normal person.

The last chapter showed us that she views all people as fakes and she believed that she was the only real person, but she was losing this aspect(I assume that she wanted to be accepted)...and as we've seen, she would rather die than be a shithead(she was even pleading for that to happen).

To the important part and why she decided to commit suicide(and pushed him):

After she became aware of what happened between Saeki and Kasuga, she hugged Saeki and was shaking, meaning that she was affected by what happened but hid it...becoming a shithead(she liked Kasuga but wasn't real with her feelings), this is the reason why she decided to commit suicide.

Why did she push Kasuga?
She liked him and didn't want him to die, the fact that she didn't said so in their convo confirms that she became a shithead but won't commit suicide, which makes sense since her mother said that she been acting normal for some time(normal for shithead standards), therefore we have no reason to assume she would do it.

At the end of the story Nakamura and Kasuga switched places
JustN0tMeJan 8, 2022 1:36 PM
Dec 20, 2021 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
The last chapter showed things from Nakamura's point of view

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KitKatKaz - Jun 6, 2013

82 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 37 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 2, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Explicitz - May 14, 2012

85 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 14, 2012

38 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.