Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Squick.

I know that a 16 or 17-year-old dating somebody much older isn't a new concept to anime and manga, and sometimes I'll look past it if it's clearly a fantasy series that is trying to appeal to a teenage fantasy as opposed to anything realistic but... in a series that in every other way has tried to be rather realistic in the way that it portrays gay characters and relationships and has been rather heavy on the virtue signaling about those things.... This feels extremely inappropriate.

The author really seems to want to portray a 17 and 26 year old as okay in real life from the way they've been writing the rest of the work and that is..... (눈‸눈) And I'm getting the vibe this guy is going to be a recurring character interacting with the main cast, which is just going to constantly be creepy.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.