Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2020 6:14 AM

Oct 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This has been the last episode. This was less about the food and more so on the characters and a little for fan service. It showed many of the characters in outfits in game and new ones that are not in....yet. It was heartbreaking to see Kiana looking at Kevin and Cecilia but luckily bronya and Mei and the others are there for her.
FireRifle64Sep 21, 2020 6:28 AM
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Sep 12, 2020 11:50 AM

Mar 2019
FireRifle64 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Man, we get to see The Celestial (Fu Hua) in action this time. Although, the Chinese mustard kinda looked bland compared to other episodes. still a neat little thing. Hopefully the last episode will be the greatest.

you directly jumped to the end with ep8...this is ep7.

Anyway talking about the episode:

Actually we have many food that needs to prepared quite long. The prep time can be even go up to few months. I remeber every summer we made some kind of meat and that took also loooong...but it's worth the wait in the end.

Narrator did a really great job. I liked it a lot. It remebers me of the narrators from more famous works. He is calm and told the story in a great way you really want listen to.
Sep 20, 2020 12:35 PM

Mar 2019
Alright the 8th epsiode aired already...couldn't find the eng sub for the moment so I guess only Chinese RAW is out so far.

Wow what a beautiful ending song, loved it. It's lovely, the lyric is great. That was one of the best part for sure in the whole season.

Although I didn't play Honkai (definitely gonna play Genshin though), I really liked the series in general. Since I understand Chinese complete, it makes much easier for me. The girls are cute, the food are tasty (although we Chinese people usually don't make any western food in general).
Really enjoyed it, hope for a third season.
Sep 21, 2020 10:25 AM
Aug 2018
A great final episode of the 2nd season.
The moment when they showed kiana parents broke my heart >.<
Sep 22, 2020 3:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty good last episode for this second season, would be nice to see a third one
Sep 24, 2020 10:22 PM

Aug 2017
FireRifle64 said:
This has been the last episode. This was less about the food and more so on the characters and a little for fan service. It showed many of the characters in outfits in game and new ones that are not in....yet. It was heartbreaking to see Kiana looking at Kevin and Cecilia but luckily bronya and Mei and the others are there for her.

Actually that is not Kevin..that is her father Seigfried
Sep 24, 2020 10:26 PM

Oct 2019
PowerPras said:
FireRifle64 said:

Actually that is not Kevin..that is her father Seigfried

You right, I forgot about that
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Nov 30, 2021 2:50 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and relaxing finale.

As good as the first season.

SerafosJan 7, 3:38 AM
May 6, 2022 2:21 PM

May 2016
Kinda boring for the finale...

6/10
Feb 11, 2023 5:19 PM

Nov 2010
That ED toward the end sounded so lovely, plus that scene with Kaslana and her parents made me a bit emotional.
8:27 Rei is so beautiful!
7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nu Wushen de Canzhuo II Episode 7 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Sep 20, 2020

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:23 PM

Poll: » Nu Wushen de Canzhuo II Episode 6 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Sep 4, 2020

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:13 PM

Poll: » Nu Wushen de Canzhuo II Episode 5 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Aug 28, 2020

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Nu Wushen de Canzhuo II Episode 4 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Aug 21, 2020

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 11, 2023 3:46 PM

Poll: » Nu Wushen de Canzhuo II Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Aug 14, 2020

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 11, 2023 3:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.