Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2020 5:55 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This perfume appears to manipulate people's affections. Makes me think of stories where seductive women use it to prey on unsuspecting men and steal their valuables. Hopefully there won't be nothing as sinister here.
On the bright side, Shirayuki seems to be handling Eisetsu just fine. We also see her compassionate side, unable to leave a disturbed soldier in need.

I always translated Akagami no Shirayukihime as "The Red-haired Snow White".
Then the anime came out with the wordy translation "Snow White With the Red Hair". And now it's added as a subtitle under the manga's title.

This style and outfit is different than previous color spreads. Notably the necklace.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Jun 1, 2020 2:46 PM

Jun 2013
The chapter cover with "the romance that cuts through fate" above Mitsuhide & Kiki... Such a troll.
Jun 1, 2020 8:38 PM

Mar 2012
Rignak said:
The chapter cover with "the romance that cuts through fate" above Mitsuhide & Kiki... Such a troll.

Until the wedding happens or Mitsuhide learns to balance his personal life with his duty as aide to the second prince, I wouldn't rule that out just yet.
After all Mitsuhide didn't say "Besides, I'll probably marry someone who cares a lot about Zen too. It'll all turn out fine." for nothing.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Aug 14, 2020 11:37 PM

Jan 2011
I actually have the bad feeling that Kiki will marry Hisame for real. I don’t think we should have the mindset that an engagement between the two houses is easy to break off especially since it was reaffirmed recently. It breaks my heart though. However, I can see the merit of why the mangaka might have chosen this route for Kiki and Mitsuhide.

The fact is, Kiki will have to leave Zen’s side to rule her house. I’m not sure how far from Wilant castle her home is but it seems Mitsuhide wants to live at Wilant Castle since he wants to protect Zen most of the time. I really can’t see how that would work out if he marries Kiki. It makes me wonder if Izana has someone like that but it doesn’t seem that way.

In any case, I would love if there was a good compromise for Mitsuhide’s goal and his love life but the problem is he might have missed his chance. I really can’t see the engagement getting canceled after both families already met and agreed upon it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.