Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2020 8:18 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang son, my boi Yasuaki's so bae _xD

I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Feb 5, 2021 1:29 PM

Dec 2008
Konani said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

just curious but where did you find this? I've searched high and low and can't find the 2nd ova (omoi no ariko/where the heart lies). Thankfully I had the other one downloaded a long time ago but this entire series is so difficult to find now. I got everything -except- for this one 😭
Feb 6, 2021 1:19 PM

Apr 2009
Kimiko-chan said:
Konani said:

just curious but where did you find this? I've searched high and low and can't find the 2nd ova (omoi no ariko/where the heart lies). Thankfully I had the other one downloaded a long time ago but this entire series is so difficult to find now. I got everything -except- for this one 😭
pretty sure it was somewhere on kissanime, i guess the site is dodgy as eff, it might have been in the same list as the episodes rather than it's own ova-listing, or it might have been named something else but maybe i found it thanks to context-clues and stuff related to "harukanaru"
Feb 6, 2021 9:01 PM

Dec 2008
Konani said:
Kimiko-chan said:
pretty sure it was somewhere on kissanime, i guess the site is dodgy as eff, it might have been in the same list as the episodes rather than it's own ova-listing, or it might have been named something else but maybe i found it thanks to context-clues and stuff related to "harukanaru"

Sadly the show isn't even on KissAnime anymore 😭 the original site got shutdown in 2020 sometime. There's a new one that's up but I looked up Harukanaru with both the Japanese and English title and got nothing v__v. I'm usually pretty good at searching high and low for anime's and eventually find what I'm looking for but it looks like I may have to search for a RAW copy instead (which just goes into my list of stuff I have to hope will be translated some day).
Feb 7, 2021 1:44 AM

Apr 2009
Kimiko-chan said:
Konani said:

Sadly the show isn't even on KissAnime anymore 😭 the original site got shutdown in 2020 sometime. There's a new one that's up but I looked up Harukanaru with both the Japanese and English title and got nothing v__v. I'm usually pretty good at searching high and low for anime's and eventually find what I'm looking for but it looks like I may have to search for a RAW copy instead (which just goes into my list of stuff I have to hope will be translated some day).
ahh sorry to hear that, best i could suggest is keep searching for the name of the ova and hope you'll find some obscure site that's got it around ._.'
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.