Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2019 4:55 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I read Kirara webpage say something about tv anime of Tarte. I found the twitter page and find out this is real. I posted raw of chapter 1-2 in /a/ last December (the link is still up) and no one cares. Not even a reply, no one wants to put it in raw source. And not that MAL ever listen to my source
When this manga be swarmed with people next year I hope you come here after actually reading chapter 1. You can buy it online, should be at least 3x cheaper than what I have. Something I wish I had known available back then

Now for the chapter. Only 1 characters resemble anything from from Hanayamata: Roko. She is the Yaya. And although you can find resemblance to character attitude from them, each seems to have some degree to originality (although not as much as Hanayamata).
From artwork and the manager I knew from the get go this isn’t going to be child friendly or yuri. Hoho this is going to be less family friendly than Idolm@ster CG. don’t know if Sou will get everyone to loves MC but at most I expect a 2 girls friendship. Chapter end with protagonist showing everyone the quality of the center idol. I have some hopes for this.
I wish I have more time to read chapter 3
HyoroemonDec 22, 2019 5:00 AM
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jul 18, 2020 10:25 AM

Feb 2018
So this is about 140 vs 155 cm huh?
Nov 13, 2020 9:24 AM

Jul 2019
hmm. interesting first chapter. I can't really say this feels like anything new. though considering this is my first idol manga. not too shabby.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Chapter 10 Discussion

Aikotoba - Dec 15, 2020

0 by Aikotoba »»
Dec 15, 2020 8:45 AM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Chapter 3 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 18, 2020

0 by Syureria »»
Jul 18, 2020 10:54 AM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Chapter 2 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 18, 2020

0 by Syureria »»
Jul 18, 2020 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.