Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2019 10:24 PM
Jan 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Guys it's been fully translated and damn it was pretty heavy, did not expect that. Took a while but it was pretty satisfying. Hope Sagawa has a proper relationship with her this time.

Nice to see KKOW guys in modern art styles. Mitsuhashi reminding me why he's one of my favourite characters of all time in manga. Going to favourite him here now.

AND YO I FEEL SO BAD FOR IMAI Fuck bro.. get some hair growth cream :(
Sep 7, 2019 5:12 PM
Apr 2018
This had more dialogue and less action than i expected. The artstyle change made Itou look a little bad compared to his old look, i think. Also, i feel like their face look much smaller than they used to. Maybe it was thought to bring back this series, thus they changed it.
Jan 25, 2020 1:51 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Ehh, this could've been better. It was kinda fun to see Itou and Mitsuhashi in a modern society, but considering the premise, it could've been a lot funnier. And the main story's pretty dark; darker than anything from the main series. If it wasn't for the main duo, I'd find a hard time believing that this is KKOW. It just felt so tonally off. It's been decades since the original series has ended, so I wasn't expecting Nishimori to be able to retain the charm of the original series. Mitsuhashi didn't feel as troll-like as he normally is and Itou didn't feel as righteous. Both of them felt kinda tame. It would've been more fun seeing them cause mayhem at Hokkaido 👌

Also, the art felt weird. I guess Nishimori's art-style has changed a lot and there's nothing to do about that. But man, Mitsuhashi looked real off at times :/
GoldenDevilGamerJan 16, 2021 11:16 AM
Feb 5, 2021 10:45 PM

Jul 2013
Fucking lame. Was excited to find something else related to KKOW, but this? Gross, a bastardization of the original series. Even the art is completely lacking the originals charm. This has left a bad taste in my mouth..

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

More topics from this board

» So any info about this?

Moune - Jun 7, 2019

1 by aopap »»
Jun 10, 2019 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.