Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 4, 2019 10:21 AM

May 2011
Ok so I am looking for the worst anime this site says it has.

This series is 2 episodes in that statement MAL is correct but looking at the DVDs from Amazon Japan it says they are 60 minutes of content. Ok I did my research but MAL is incorrect on the run time. I had to go to the deepest lands of video players online to find it and actually each episode is almost 1 hour long. Because I believe MAL is basing on a torrent download which actually is divided in 2 parts but that is a complete and only 1 episode that lasts around 50 minutes in total run time.

The second episode I found it on a horrible quality but it follows exactly what the next episode was saying and even the title of the episode matches and this one is about 43 minutes long.

This OVA series is really a big mystery. But I believe this is actually the correct 2 OVAs with a duration of 1 hour or unless someone buys the actual DVDs and prove it, but they are over 100$ for what can be considered the worst anime of all time and even worst than her sisters of Mars of Destruction and Skelter Heaven.
Mar 20, 2021 2:11 PM

Aug 2015
I, too, downloaded that two-part torrent thinking that it had the 2 episodes. Imagine my sadness discovering that it was actually only the first, and that it was actually a 50 min. episode and that there was another one (because suffering with just that one wasn't enough).

Since I don't like to leave things unfinished, I went and searched for the second one to watch, and now I'm putting the link of it here for anyone else that wants to suffer too and watch it (it's raw only, though):
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22850493

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuentoshi Varanoir: Kingdom of Chaos the Universe Episode 1 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Mar 6, 2011

1 by luminality »»
Apr 11, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Gakuentoshi Varanoir: Kingdom of Chaos the Universe Episode 2 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Mar 6, 2011

4 by Lil-Bird »»
Jul 19, 2015 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.