Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2019 3:45 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the hell was that ending? One bullshit after another bullshit. What a shame, really. This story had potential and it started pretty okay but then it went to gutter with those last moment revelations.

So, somehow this super athlethic, powerful girl is our MC brother? Now that was cheap. Oh wait he had amnesia.

And Kii mother is actually also an embryo so it makes them sisters. And do not even start with this whole embryo convoluted mess. The whole "it was a conspiracy" trope was pretty disgusting here not only because it was last minute revelation but mostly because it was fucking retarded.

And of course - alter everyone`s memories! Well a one, sorry, two characters with amnesia is not enough.

Someone who wrote this story should feel ashamed. He wasted a pretty decent potential for some cheap, dumb shock, Z movie ending.

The art was pretty good and the girls were pretty hot. But the plot. Oh man, that was shit.

I would love to carry on beating the dead horse of a writer but lets end this. He is not worth my time anyway:
Plot 0/10
Characters 4/10
Art 7/10
Enjoyment 2/10

Final score: first part 6/10, second part 2/10. So 4/10.
Apr 22, 2022 8:11 PM

Jul 2011
I have no idea why I even bothered reading until the end. It's your typical horror-ecchi manga with the most absolute dogshit character development. Literally every character was a dumbass and I didn't feel sorry for any of them at all. Don't even get me started with that nonsensical ending.

Once you've read one, you've read them all.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.