Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2019 9:35 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Im kinda surprised this isnt classified as hentai. Aside from only being 3 mins per episode long, this really isnt that much different from vanilla hentais. I've watched quite a few of these already. That Souryo majiwaru, the one about a girl pretending to be a high school student and the one about teacher and student relationship. The top review is kinda funny, it's like he watches hentai for the plot lol.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 12, 2019 11:49 AM

May 2013
I'm actually impressed Ai-chan rejected Kei-kun.

No NTR in this hentai that features 2 sexy guys and 1 cute girl, WHAT???? X)

That was unexpectedly nice.

The hentai scenes were pretty short. I get off pretty quickly, but I think this anime has low ratings bc most guys couldn't in time and they'll prolly think the storyline is stupid. Which it is, kinda, but I'm not that picky so I think it's cute hahhah xD

6/10
Jan 21, 2019 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
Too short to get into but still enough to get off to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wish that more hentai would be as good as the Priest or Teacher one
Jun 20, 2020 12:12 PM
Jul 2019
It's sad how they never took the whole manga(which has 70+ chapters)to animate but it's ok.The manga didn't even end on this kind of note and a new character was even introduced( Hadano's ex-girlfriend) and that stirs up the conflict even more.
Oct 2, 2020 1:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally its over. Ofc he confessed, she accepted it, and boom, they fucked each others again! Generic and bland plot, i don't even find any interesting thing over their interaction. Even the lewd parts were not so good with its animation, very short duration, and yeah everything just so underwhelming. The only strong point of these series just the girl cute design, great VA, and the effort to created these border ecchi-hentai. I am not giving 1 score as a hentai standard. So, here are my detail score:
Story: 3
Art sec: 6
Sounds: 6
Character: 3
Enjoyment: 7
Overall averaging scores: 5/10

Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuudengo, Capsule Hotel de, Joushi ni Binetsu Tsutawaru Yoru. Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 9, 2018

13 by abrnly »»
Dec 28, 2021 8:50 PM

Poll: » Shuudengo, Capsule Hotel de, Joushi ni Binetsu Tsutawaru Yoru. Episode 11 Discussion

badabass - Oct 2, 2020

0 by badabass »»
Oct 2, 2020 1:01 AM

Poll: » Shuudengo, Capsule Hotel de, Joushi ni Binetsu Tsutawaru Yoru. Episode 10 Discussion

badabass - Oct 2, 2020

0 by badabass »»
Oct 2, 2020 12:54 AM

Poll: » Shuudengo, Capsule Hotel de, Joushi ni Binetsu Tsutawaru Yoru. Episode 9 Discussion

badabass - Oct 2, 2020

0 by badabass »»
Oct 2, 2020 12:47 AM

Poll: » Shuudengo, Capsule Hotel de, Joushi ni Binetsu Tsutawaru Yoru. Episode 8 Discussion

badabass - Oct 2, 2020

0 by badabass »»
Oct 2, 2020 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.