Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2018 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Better romance than most romance anime and we got a kiss. Good OVA overall but the thughs were really not needed although we knew that it was going to happen.

Same but different, but same https://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1271
Oct 1, 2018 6:27 PM

May 2014
I agree. The romance was pretty good.
Aug 10, 2020 5:32 AM

Dec 2008
Going back and catching up on those couple dozen 90s shows I never saw, and the hundreds from the 50s-80s I need to watch too, I am reminded of all the good times more htan anything from that wonderful era of my life over 20 years ago. This was surprisingly good. At times the look of the show was aged, and other times it was impressive and enjoyable. Plus, it doesnt hurt that a super fine redhead was in the show half naked alot. Just good ol fashioned ecchi and comedy. But THEN COMES REAL WORLD grown up Yusuke Yurimeshi as the ex boyfriend! lol Twas a good show, with a happy ending. And not really strong R+ as this was barely soft core but for that scene in episode ones beginning. A few tit shots here and there aint much tbh lol 7 out of 10 for a good mid 90s anime. But that THIRST! I feel bad for a lot of my fellow men that this was the fantasy for a time in places like Japan. Signs of the times I suppose, like all the shows that not so subtlely try to get people to think about sex, marriage, and having children. Its in more than half of anime lol ;P Oh well. OTAKU!!!! POWER!!! ( not a weeb...just saying ;P)
AnchientProphet2Aug 12, 2020 8:24 AM
Jun 29, 2021 8:00 AM

Sep 2014
A bordeline hentai with weird vibes, but still its fine, lol.

its also weird how in the title credits and the synopsis they always mention shes 18, but i dont recall they making this clear in the story at all....
Smoke Weed Everyday
Apr 11, 2023 9:38 PM

Jan 2013
Wanted to watch this one but can't find it English subbed. might be time to learn Japanese.
'Dreams Start by Believing' ~ Haruhi Suzumiya

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.