Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, Recently finished movie from September 2017. It is really good a movie of mars alien against a fight, Johnny trying to revive mars planet after stop a destroy planet Mars.

But, Dizzy was alive? Huh, Johnny own eyes can see her is back why are they doing there on Mars? I think she is a kind person, she helped to his stand up and to yourself best.

Dizzy and Amy are a girl cute isn't? But yeah, Amy snapp is a terrible person they wanted to destroy mars planet? But that is terrible so. Mars planet is ground beautiful and future can live human own house and car, shop, etc same with earth. Johnny with army people to keep killing aliens on Mars.
Feb 19, 2018 3:09 PM

May 2012
Well I always liked the franchise of Starship Troopers and always love more content. But well this movie was a bit meh if I say so myself.

Still okay in general for what it was as a movie!
Aug 10, 2018 1:39 PM

Jan 2012
Not Paul Verhoeven's movie, but it's good.
Mar 19, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2013
Better than I expected to be honest. Don't really know how I feel about, that the movie used Dizzy's appearance.

Snapp was a really irritating character, but that was what they were going for, I guess. But as a villain, she was pretty lackluster.

Overall it's a step up from the previous movie. The CGI was okay for the most part, but nothing to write home about.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.