Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2010 2:59 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so the future is even more crazier now is all i can say from now

since Miroku Amagi introduced his self earlier in the past it makes seance that they would have more followers in the future, hence that new guy, or they could have always been there but if so then in the past future trips whey did the few star commanders confront the group rather then the minions.

anyway seems like Junas destroyed that leftover town that had ppl in it that we got to see in the last future trip. u know those guys that tried to attack Nemisis Q

well it will take few more chapter to get the hang of the current situation of the current Future
Mar 19, 2010 8:33 AM

Apr 2008
Pretty cool monster thing.
Mar 19, 2010 9:08 AM

Feb 2008
Wonder what Ageha did to finish off that thing. Just one Lance and it fall down? That huge thing seems too weak! XD

But anyways, this last trip kinda looks interesting! :D
Mar 19, 2010 12:17 PM

Aug 2008
babykeiji said:
Wonder what Ageha did to finish off that thing. Just one Lance and it fall down? That huge thing seems too weak! XD

But anyways, this last trip kinda looks interesting! :D

he did a lance and then inside its body he created a Core from the other end of the lance and from that core he made the Lance spin around , basically cutting his body up. Yup that would kill him.
Mar 19, 2010 10:34 PM

Nov 2008
Grimmm said:
Pretty cool monster thing.

which Ageha just ripped apart in a few secs..lol
Mar 20, 2010 9:26 AM

Feb 2009
New future but still same destruction. New recruits. And W.I.S.E. on the offensive. I think those new monsters are the drawings from that girl they picked up back then. I feel like Ageha's group is seriously outnumbered, even with Root. That other shelter is now gone, they have some good psychicers. Need more allies, or some powerups.
Mar 20, 2010 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
belatkuro said:
New future but still same destruction. New recruits. And W.I.S.E. on the offensive. I think those new monsters are the drawings from that girl they picked up back then. I feel like Ageha's group is seriously outnumbered, even with Root. That other shelter is now gone, they have some good psychicers. Need more allies, or some powerups.

I agree with you there. I'm pretty sure that they're going to have more allies with them. Just don't know who they'll be...
This is a signature.
Mar 20, 2010 6:05 PM

Nov 2009
theres no telling lots of people will die to W.I.S.E soon
Nov 20, 2012 5:22 AM

Oct 2012
What is different in this visit? Will anything be brought to root
-------Only God will judge me --------

iSignature
May 17, 2015 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting chapter. I guess WISE might be even bigger in the future now, since there Miroku started recruiting sooner than before. I wonder if we'll meet future Ageha, Amamiya, or Kabuto this time, since they survived the trip to Psyren where they were supposed to have died. Or maybe that won't even be addressed.

Looks like the other group with the mind altering ability is finished now. I don't think they really had much a purpose, other than to make the trip to Dreameaster Island more difficult. I was hoping for something more, but I never liked them being included in the first place.
Feb 20, 2016 3:48 AM

Jun 2008
Is the biker babe alive in this future now?

StormSky92 said:

Looks like the other group with the mind altering ability is finished now. I don't think they really had much a purpose, other than to make the trip to Dreameaster Island more difficult. I was hoping for something more, but I never liked them being included in the first place.

I bet those two strong guy weren't there and they will meet with our heroes to join forces.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 145 Discussion

Xylokopos - Nov 27, 2010

49 by -DxP- »»
Apr 12, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 66 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Apr 10, 2009

13 by -DxP- »»
Mar 29, 5:08 AM

» you guys need to vote

IshigamiSenku17 - Feb 27, 2018

8 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 6, 9:18 AM

» h

jude3223 - Dec 28, 2017

4 by IMysticalStar »»
Feb 5, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Psyren anime adaption? ( 1 2 )

Uberduber - Aug 10, 2010

51 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 3, 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.