Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2017 7:24 AM
Nov 2017
so I am not caught up with Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry that much but ik that the manga ended in december but the novel came out before the manga did but it's not yet completed so thus that mean there will be exclusive content to the novel that will progress the story or just some unimportant stuff because as I said I don't know the reason why the manga finished before the novel even though the novel came out before it!?
Nov 20, 2017 7:26 AM

Apr 2016
Why making the same thread twice when you already got an answer ?
Nov 20, 2017 7:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Because manga adaptations of LNs are basically never full adaptations. So if the manga ended that means it was either an open ending (kinda like the end of an anime season of an ongoing source material) or some manga original thingy

Also they usually suck compared to the novels. They're super abbreviated versions of them covering just a small portion of the story in order to help spread attention and interest in the franchise to more people so that they can pick up the LN instead. There is very rarely a reason to cover a whole LN as a manga
Nov 20, 2017 7:31 AM
Nov 2017
Swagernator said:
Why making the same thread twice when you already got an answer ?

ik I thought like both the forums about rakudai kishi no cavalry were pretty dead so if I did not get answer on one I would get answer on another one
Nov 20, 2017 7:35 AM
Nov 2017
HaXXspetten said:
Because manga adaptations of LNs are basically never full adaptations. So if the manga ended that means it was either an open ending (kinda like the end of an anime season of an ongoing source material) or some manga original thingy

Also they usually suck compared to the novels. They're super abbreviated versions of them covering just a small portion of the story in order to help spread attention and interest in the franchise to more people so that they can pick up the LN instead. There is very rarely a reason to cover a whole LN as a manga
thanx that helped alot
Nov 20, 2017 7:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
ToxicOverlord said:
HaXXspetten said:

thanx that helped alot
As a general rule, I would not recommend anyone to read manga adaptations of light novels except if a) they have already read the light novel first, or b) only the manga version is translated (and they can't read Japanese)

More topics from this board

» Volume 19 release date ?

crispycereal - Jul 24, 2021

3 by Nebus789 »»
Apr 19, 8:33 AM

» Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry J-novel club save series

Otaku-Aniki - Nov 18, 2023

5 by 00RATUL00 »»
Apr 19, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 17, 2014

3 by Kevin9029 »»
Oct 19, 2023 10:50 AM

» The final volume will be released on 15 December, 2023

ARK-13 - Jul 21, 2023

7 by _asi »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:09 AM

» Reminder that if you disrespect Alice you are measurably worse than Shizuku

Rosiero - Feb 25, 2023

19 by KryoKat »»
Mar 11, 2023 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.