Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2017 7:32 PM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well decided to rewatch this now that all the episodes are finally subbed. except unlike other anime's I rewatch this one I'm going to take my time in watching and I mean really take my time.

So far the main character still pisses me off, I never noticed this before but they switch art styles way too frequently they go from the current style to the chibi art style now I know it's for comedic effect but it doesn't really work most of the time.
Oct 22, 2018 12:03 PM
Jan 2018
It is funny they used the girls of the liveaction parts from aurora dream. and the ending song is from those girls.
Dec 26, 2018 9:13 AM

Nov 2012
I for one really like Mia,she's genki,slightly dim-witted and almost cocky with overconfidence which in turn makes her likable and very interesting to watch.

Now it's been a long time since I've seen Aurora Dream so can't exactly remember but I don't think Aira ever had a personality as strong as this in the entirety of AD let alone it's very first episode.
Dec 26, 2018 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
VanishingKira said:
I for one really like Mia,she's genki,slightly dim-witted and almost cocky with overconfidence which in turn makes her likable and very interesting to watch.

Now it's been a long time since I've seen Aurora Dream so can't exactly remember but I don't think Aira ever had a personality as strong as this in the entirety of AD let alone it's very first episode.

i started the series disliking her . after i sit down and watched the series, she gradually grew up on me and shes now on my favs list. :p
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 25, 4:31 PM

Nov 2022
wow (ㅅ´ ˘ `) i'm looking forward to watching this~! aira and rhythm's updated hair styles are really cute ♡ i hope we can continue to see mars throughout this series!

i'm not so much a fan of mia currently but i'm sure her personality will grow on me. ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。) she really can't read the room at all and does whatever she wants ~ i feel stress for the other girls taking care of her. (,,>﹏<,,) but either way, i'm rooting for them all! i hope their relationship will improve throughout the season as well. ₊˚⊹♡

i'm definitely a fan of ayami ♡ she's so cute. i think she will definitely be the one i like the most after watching this. i'm excited to see her improve and become more confident ! ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱ as well their pair charms are super cute, i really prefer these ones more to the ones in aurora dream (i thought they looked a bit creepy. . .) ! these ones look fluffy and adorable ! ₊˚⊹♡

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 13 Discussion

VanishingKira - Dec 28, 2018

1 by yuanya »»
Jan 27, 11:32 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 12 Discussion

VanishingKira - Dec 27, 2018

2 by yuanya »»
Jan 27, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 6 Discussion

kagamine-rin - Dec 12, 2016

2 by yuanya »»
Jan 26, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 46 Discussion

VanishingKira - Jan 4, 2019

0 by VanishingKira »»
Jan 4, 2019 4:33 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future Episode 38 Discussion

VanishingKira - Jan 2, 2019

0 by VanishingKira »»
Jan 2, 2019 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.