Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2017 6:09 PM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Watched it on Kissanime, subs weren't that great but I still enjoyed the movie! It was a pretty fun, exciting adventure! Omg the Pao Paos are so cute!!!!!

I'd give it a 7-8/10

Really liked the ending theme too!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2022 3:40 AM

Aug 2021
Watched the movie today in the TV Broadcast premiere re-telecast. And I must say these were the best 2 hours of my day today. Even the movie wasn't something which can be called a masterpiece but it surely was a fun ride.

A brand new adventure in the Antarctic.. I think this was the first time we saw Doraemon having such a long snow adventure? Doraemon looked so adorable in that fur coat. Red really suits him. Nobita's was also good-looking.

The animation was really on an upgrade with incredible music. Really liked that scene with those sledges and the sledges themselves too.The opening song placement and narration was great again.

Overall it was a great watch and surely a fun way to spend some time
Aug 15, 2022 11:38 AM
Oct 2021
This movie was decent I personally didn't liked it much as much as some older movies. The new characters were great and of course in terms of animation this movie was the best.
6/10
I'm quite satisfied with this one
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.