MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yuno- Like Her or Not?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Mirai Nikki »» Yuno- Like Her or Not?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
03-10-10, 10:00 PM

I've seen mixed opinions upon Yuno, who can be perceived as either cool or a mega bitch.

Personally, I think she's a mega bitch, but at the same time she's fricking awesome. Very few manga, let alone books, have protagonists nearly as twisted and manipulative as her. She is cutesy, yet conceals herself and her evil. I LOVE IT. She is so selfishly attached to Yukiteru, the little sheltered boy, of all people. She is crazy enough to even consider killing his mother, whom she thought might be an obstacle. I love how she is the opposite of what you think a main character should be like. I love how she's so evil that it surpasses kicking puppies and stealing form orphans.

I love that, though its so easy to hate this character, she is also so lovable. She's also the main reason I read Mirai Nikki. She's just so out of place in such a setting, and yet integrates into it perfectly. I will admit she can be downright crazy, scary, shocking, unreasonable, and sometimes her actions leave a sour taste in your mouth. The thing is, that's something new. Innovative. I also like cutesy characters, mind you, but Yuno Gasai is so unique that I can't help but adore her. I wouldn't want to be the target of her affections, though. I'll pass on that.

What do you think? Hate? Like? Don't care?

03-21-10, 9:53 PM

Fabrice said:
I've seen mixed opinions upon Yuno, who can be perceived as either cool or a mega bitch.

Personally, I think she's a mega bitch, but at the same time she's fricking awesome. Very few manga, let alone books, have protagonists nearly as twisted and manipulative as her. She is cutesy, yet conceals herself and her evil. I LOVE IT. She is so selfishly attached to Yukiteru, the little sheltered boy, of all people. She is crazy enough to even consider killing his mother, whom she thought might be an obstacle. I love how she is the opposite of what you think a main character should be like. I love how she's so evil that it surpasses kicking puppies and stealing form orphans.

I love that, though its so easy to hate this character, she is also so lovable. She's also the main reason I read Mirai Nikki. She's just so out of place in such a setting, and yet integrates into it perfectly. I will admit she can be downright crazy, scary, shocking, unreasonable, and sometimes her actions leave a sour taste in your mouth. The thing is, that's something new. Innovative. I also like cutesy characters, mind you, but Yuno Gasai is so unique that I can't help but adore her. I wouldn't want to be the target of her affections, though. I'll pass on that.

What do you think? Hate? Like? Don't care?
omg i totaly agree with you! X3 I love yuno! Her weirdness is what makes me love her even more! :D

03-24-10, 11:01 AM

I don't really think you can enjoy this manga unless you like Yuno to some extent, but that's just me.

I personally love her XD

03-24-10, 3:56 PM

i absolutely luv her
XDDD

03-28-10, 6:45 PM

She is also the reason I started reading Mirai Nikki. After reading her profile on MAL, I just had to pick up Mirai Nikki and give it a try. And I was rright, she is freaking awesome from head to toe. I'm a huge yandere fan, and Yuno is by far the BEST out of all the yanderes I know. <33333333

04-03-10, 8:33 PM

Yuno is awesome!

04-04-10, 8:18 PM

i read this manga only for love yuno xD

04-28-10, 6:49 AM

I don't think you can like mirai nikki if you don't like yuno.Most of the people read the manga for only for yuno.
Well I
Fabrice said:

Personally, I think she's a mega bitch, but at the same time she's fricking awesome.

But she does annoy me sometimes.Like in Tsubaki's arc... >_>

04-30-10, 12:01 AM

Yuno is probably the best yandere, which i love =]

05-16-10, 2:32 PM

Yuno annoys me at time and other times i think she is pretty cool

05-28-10, 4:21 AM

Personally, I like Yuno.
Well, in a strange and twisted kind of way. ;)

07-02-10, 12:38 AM

After the most recent chapter:

07-23-10, 11:51 PM

Queen of yandere? Of course, I love her. She is perfect. <3

07-24-10, 1:13 AM

Woah Yuno is gem of this manga! She's freakin hot! For me she's as interesting as serial killers, seriously You guys.

08-13-10, 4:55 PM

yuno is a rarely well done yandere she is well balance of cuteness and sweet sadisticness plus Esuno really drew her to be hot and did a good job of it im looking forward to seeing what Esuno will bring to the table in the coming chapters

09-03-10, 1:59 PM

Wrong! I LURVE HER!!!!!!!!!!! SHE is my yandere goddess ♥_♥
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)

10-21-10, 1:45 AM

Love love love her!!!!!!!!!!! x3

11-04-10, 9:02 AM

errr shes a bitch at times i mean imagine if she was doing all that to you, id be pretty pissed off then she can be cool even though she lied and sdfkjskdfjskd bad stuff

12-21-10, 5:20 PM

Lmao i love her! xD

03-23-11, 7:49 PM

Yuno was pretty likable at first, but as time time preogressed, i liked her less and less. I still think she's a cool character though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices