Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2017 8:56 PM

Feb 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow what an ending, kind of depressing tho
Aug 25, 2017 8:52 PM
Oct 2013
yea was good until around the end, liked it, it was interesting i got really connected to the doctor and the girl, felt like their was a cool connection, i wanted more but the doctor reveled his true self then all that connection and character development between the two fell apart
Oct 14, 2018 7:54 PM

May 2011
The story was interesting and could've been great if the author gave it enough room to grow.
''I was dead serious''

Mar 6, 2019 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
Damn I really wanted to liked this as usual from LSD releases but having still rereaded from perspective with knowing actual motive which does flow well unfortunately the last chapter the author gives too much info reveal and then the non-ending did makes it worse. At least by reading the last page about author's note does indicate that this manga was based from author's scrap idea from his or her earlier time. Kind of make sense but this had really potential to be decent sci-fi story manga but either seems like author couldn't extend the plot or maybe this is what he/she wanted to say..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Canaria-tachi no Fune Chapter 1 Discussion

Hellyyy - Jul 21, 2016

2 by Tony2Phones »»
May 2, 2018 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.