Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

So, my fellow Shingeki no Kyojin FANS! Who is your favorite characters after S2 ends?

Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 26, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
Not sure if anyone already made this kind of thread...

I love this S2 so much. I binge watched this at night, undisturbed. Was a blast.
Just now, I just rewatched most episodes, and I was still cried over the last episode.
Reiner & Bertolt transformation sequence is still epic as ever no matter how much I rewatched it. It's the episode I rewatched the most. The OST is glorious too.

So, my fellow Shingeki no Kyojin fans! Now that S2 ends, my favorite characters had changed a bit! I'm sure you guys do too! (Unless you read the manga)

The SnK world is so corrupted and there are more added questions than answered ones. So many mysteries left, yet one thing for sure, for me, I couldn't hate Reiner & Bertolt, the supposed traitors among 104th trainess. I want Eren and the others to be happy and save, but I want Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, and Ymir to be happy too. I don't want them to die.

Anyway, here is my new favorite character list:
1. Levi (still number one even tho he had zero action in S2)
2. Erwin (his badass level multiplied 1000x times this season and beardwin is hot. I got a mini heart attack when the Titan got him. Man I REALLY feared he is gonna die for good. This possibility alone made me on the edge of my seat the rest of the show)
3. Eren (poor baby he got a lot on his shoulder :( he is just a kid. I just want to hug him)
4. Mikasa (that confession... she probably thought they wouldn't make it out alive. I still think she needs more screentime outside of with Eren, or about Eren, honestly. Her character revolving too much around Eren.)
5. Reiner (his split personality really make him an interesting character. The Warrior Reiner and The Soldier Reiner. He is also badass, I love Armored Titan the best out of all the Titan Shifters)
6. Ymir (her past is really sad. I can't believe she wandered alone outside the walls with them titans and as a titan herself for friggin 60 years. Her character really stand out the most along with Historia this season. I cried for her. I'm glad she chose to help Reiner and Bertolt in the end. That's what make me like her the most. She wanted to be with Historia so damn badly, yet she can't let Reiner and Bertolt die.)
7. Bertolt (poor baby... his speech really got to me)
8. Annie (I wonder when will they show her again...)
9. Hanji (I love how she blushes when Titan Eren listen to her)
9. Jean (the honest guy, I love his speech at the end. Pretty sure he said similar things to Eren in S1)
10. Historia (Definitely gonna see her more later knowing she has some connection with the church. Despite her average combat skill and small posture, she is really brave and reckless. Kind of surprising in a good way)
10. Sasha (I pray to Ymir The Goddess for Sasha to survive till the end)
CrimsonMidnightJun 26, 2017 10:35 AM
Jun 26, 2017 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
after s2 (no rank just my impression)

-Ymir become so much more interesting (especially after her flashback)
she is really very kind , she even saved Reiner and Bertolt
-Krista is too kawaii for mankind
-Erwin is a true badass

i agree with you about Mikasa
i love her badass moments but like you said she needs more screentime outside of with Eren

cant wait for s3 and levi arc <3
tragedydesuJun 26, 2017 10:09 AM
Jun 26, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
i like all of erens family :> ALL of them
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 26, 2017 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
Still's in first place... My Zoe 😊😊😊😊😊
Jun 26, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2013
This season made me like Erwin even more. He was badass before, but the 11th episode of this season made him a certified badass.
I also ended liking Reiner a lot. He was really funny this season.

I also liked the Beast Titan, too bad he appeared too few. The same can be applied to my boy Jean. Still my fav character in the series.
IllyricusJun 26, 2017 10:34 AM
Jun 26, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2010
Illyricus said:
This season make me like Erwin even more. He was badass before, but the 11th episode of this season made him a certified badass.

I also liked the Beast Titan, too bad he appeared too few. The same can be applied to my boy Jean. Still my fav character in the series.

Oh shoot I can't believe I forgot Jean!! He should be there in my top 10! :O
Jun 26, 2017 10:34 AM

Apr 2016
The Titan that eats eren's mom.
Jun 26, 2017 10:36 AM

Feb 2013
My top 5 fave characters are:
-Ymir
-Ymir
-Ymir
-Ymir
-Ymir

Jun 26, 2017 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Shicchi said:
Illyricus said:
This season make me like Erwin even more. He was badass before, but the 11th episode of this season made him a certified badass.

Oh shoot I can't believe I forgot Jean!! He should be there in my top 10! :O
No wonder you forgot him, considering his scarce screenttime this season.
Jun 26, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
Erwin was my fav, really these two last episodes were enough for me to start liking him a lot. I guess I also found Eren suprisingly likeable this season, even though I didn't really like him during the previous one. I felt sorry for Bertholdt, he seemed so upset and tired of putting up with Reiner (lol he literally looked like he wished he could just pretend that he doesn't know Reiner at all), and dealing with all this shit in general. Speaking of Reiner, I enjoyed the unintentional comedy. Mikasa was also funny at times with all those yandere faces but I've never been a big fan of obsessive characters, and she was starting to get on my nerves with all this 'Eren! Eren!' every few minutes. It was a pity that Jean and Levi had almost no screentime.
Jun 26, 2017 11:32 AM

May 2017
Annie Leonhart, she is in some way badass and cool at the same time, and i cant wait to see her story from the past
LICK_IT_GOODJun 26, 2017 12:30 PM
Jun 26, 2017 11:35 AM

Aug 2013
Hange Zoë. Forever and always.
Jun 26, 2017 11:45 AM
Oct 2016
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
Annie Leonhart, she is in some way badass and cool at the same time, and i cant wait to see her story from past

I wonder if she'll be back in S3?
Jun 26, 2017 12:28 PM

May 2017
probably, she is in season 3 teaser
Jun 26, 2017 12:31 PM

Aug 2016
Erwin went up as one of my favorite characters in SnK.

1. Mikasa
2. Levi
3. Erwin

Don't care to rank the rest.

Jun 26, 2017 1:06 PM

Nov 2016
After watching Season 2 one of my fav SNK character is YAMIRRRRRR!!!!
But during season 1 I didn't even remembered her name.

So yeah in terms of characters this season done a lot.
Jun 26, 2017 1:31 PM

Apr 2017
Reiner and Erwin this season

Last season Eren and levi
When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don't give up, because they want to fly again.

Jun 26, 2017 1:47 PM

Jun 2008
Still Levi.
But Armin is my 2nd favorite and he was pretty badass in this season.
Jun 26, 2017 1:48 PM

Nov 2013
Mikasa is forever my number one and then Levi, Erwin, Sasha.
Jun 26, 2017 1:57 PM

May 2015
Levi, Hange and Erwin ofc. Favourite 3 are the Beast titan, Reiner and Eren however.
Jun 26, 2017 2:58 PM

Mar 2016
Shaytini said:
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
Annie Leonhart, she is in some way badass and cool at the same time, and i cant wait to see her story from past

I wonder if she'll be back in S3?
Season 4 probably...
She will not be present in Season 3 and in the manga she never appear after her fight against Eren! Maybe she may appear in this last arc (which equals Season 4)... I don't know... I wish she returns! I like her characterization!!!
Jun 26, 2017 3:58 PM

Aug 2012
Levi, Mikasa, Ymir, Reiner & Erwin
Jun 27, 2017 2:53 AM

Apr 2017
nothing changed it's still my dp and signature xD

still life: pink roses
Jun 27, 2017 7:53 AM
Jun 2009
In S1 Armin and Jean.

In S2, I'm not sure.
Jun 27, 2017 10:03 AM

May 2010
Levi, even though he barely appeared at all :c And Eren's still my second favourite.

But I've newfound respect for Mikasa, Armin and Erwin thanks to this season. Erwin was always awesome, but this time he owned everything, and dat creeepy smile during last ep... I want more!
Jun 27, 2017 10:47 AM

Aug 2016
how can people mention Levi. he did nothing. people should wait for season 3 to watch him shine again. Even Hannes had more protagonism. this season was mainly an opportunity form reiner and ymir to shine. to be fair. the anime adaptation was so good, it made me appreciate much more someone like ymir which I simply use to hate in the manga. And I already liked Reiner as a character.

then, you have Erwin, that fight till the end was gold

Honorable mention: Sasha for that single episode.
:v
Jun 27, 2017 11:43 AM

Jun 2016
The ultimate cinnamon roll in my forum pic. <3

And of course Erwin. Jeez. The most badass in the show for me this season. SUSUMEEEEEE!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 10, 2017 6:24 AM
May 2017
Mikasa I just love her so much, and it's funny because she is usually the type of female character I can't stand, then come Erwin, I didn't even remember him from the season 1 but damn! Then I I don't think he was particularly noticeable this season but overall I really love Armin too
Jul 10, 2017 6:28 AM

May 2017
Reiner for me this season. Still Levi-senpai overall though
Jul 10, 2017 9:55 AM

Jun 2014
Shicchi said:
[s]

10. Historia (Definitely gonna see her more later knowing she has some connection with the church. Despite her average combat skill and small posture, she is really brave and reckless. Kind of surprising in a good way)

Wait, Historia is #5 in the top ten.
I love potato girl, she must never die!
Character development in this season is superb, I have a very hard time choosing my favorites.

S1 favorites are Armin, Eren
S2 maybe Historia, Mikasa, Reiner, Sasha, Hange, Erwin
Jul 10, 2017 9:56 AM

Jun 2014
Shicchi said:
Not sure if anyone already made this kind of thread...

I love this S2 so much. I binge watched this at night, undisturbed. Was a blast.
Just now, I just rewatched most episodes, and I was still cried over the last episode.
Reiner & Bertolt transformation sequence is still epic as ever no matter how much I rewatched it. It's the episode I rewatched the most. The OST is glorious too.

So, my fellow Shingeki no Kyojin fans! Now that S2 ends, my favorite characters had changed a bit! I'm sure you guys do too! (Unless you read the manga)

The SnK world is so corrupted and there are more added questions than answered ones. So many mysteries left, yet one thing for sure, for me, I couldn't hate Reiner & Bertolt, the supposed traitors among 104th trainess. I want Eren and the others to be happy and save, but I want Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, and Ymir to be happy too. I don't want them to die.

Anyway, here is my new favorite character list:
1. Levi (still number one even tho he had zero action in S2)
2. Erwin (his badass level multiplied 1000x times this season and beardwin is hot. I got a mini heart attack when the Titan got him. Man I REALLY feared he is gonna die for good. This possibility alone made me on the edge of my seat the rest of the show)
3. Eren (poor baby he got a lot on his shoulder :( he is just a kid. I just want to hug him)
4. Mikasa (that confession... she probably thought they wouldn't make it out alive. I still think she needs more screentime outside of with Eren, or about Eren, honestly. Her character revolving too much around Eren.)
5. Reiner (his split personality really make him an interesting character. The Warrior Reiner and The Soldier Reiner. He is also badass, I love Armored Titan the best out of all the Titan Shifters)
6. Ymir (her past is really sad. I can't believe she wandered alone outside the walls with them titans and as a titan herself for friggin 60 years. Her character really stand out the most along with Historia this season. I cried for her. I'm glad she chose to help Reiner and Bertolt in the end. That's what make me like her the most. She wanted to be with Historia so damn badly, yet she can't let Reiner and Bertolt die.)
7. Bertolt (poor baby... his speech really got to me)
8. Annie (I wonder when will they show her again...)
9. Hanji (I love how she blushes when Titan Eren listen to her)
9. Jean (the honest guy, I love his speech at the end. Pretty sure he said similar things to Eren in S1)

Can you add all of them to a poll
Jul 10, 2017 10:04 AM

Mar 2014
Bearded Erwin is Win Erwin. That is a fact.
Jul 10, 2017 10:23 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
The most sexy although I can't find any of them attractive

Jul 10, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2017
My opinion on all of the characters:
-Eren (I congratulate him for his first kill,so much for the 'i'll kill all the titans guy', but still that thing he did at the end was amazing, saving everyone)
-Mikasa (Hopefully she won't be Rem 2.0, i mean seriously Eren, i know that he didn't kiss her because he didn't want to give up and die, etc. Anyways, one thing is certain to me, she is now on Yandere mode. That deathstare scene reminded me of the Yuno Yandere look)
-Armin(I dunno how he is still alive, did he steal some plot armor from Erwin's arm)
-Jean (Nothing special in this season)
-Erwin (SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO ! Also, RIP his arm)
-Levi (Please, come back in S3)
-Yimir (interesting backstory, looking forward to the next season)
-Historia (I ship Krista and Yimir)
-Reiner and Bert (as a non-manga reader i was very shocked when they revealed the truth about them )
-Annie (Stay there in your crystal thing, i hate you for what you did to Levi)
-Hange (It's confirmed, she is turned on by titans)
-Hannes (His death was so fucking sad ;( )
Jul 15, 2017 10:32 AM

Oct 2014
After this season the Top 10 would be:

1. Levi (yup, no one managed to beat him despite not having much to do in S2)
2. Armin (that scene in the last episode was.... evil Armin, I love it! More of that please!)
3. Mikasa (still best girl imo)
4. Erren (because I agree with him on such a fundamental level it's insane. Erren just perfectly embodies my reaction to everything that happens in this world)
5. Reiner (I like him as a character, and he is by far the most fascinating out of the titan shifters)
6. Erwin (because the man is super crazy but gets things done)
7. Hanji (I always loved the mad scientist characters that's too passionate about their own work to the point it stops being healthy)
8. Sasha (because she had an amazing moment this season)
9. Connie (poor bastard... poor, poor bastard, and he's such a good kid too)
10. Ymir (I like her devotion to Krista and her conflicting character)
Jul 22, 2017 9:01 AM
Apr 2017
no.1 Mikasa
2.Ymir
Jul 23, 2017 3:42 AM

Nov 2015
LICK_IT_GOOD said:

No, that's Armin.
Jul 23, 2017 6:48 AM

May 2017
Metal_Ice786 said:
LICK_IT_GOOD said:

No, that's Armin.

lol i didnt noticed xD but now when im looking it again, it looks more like historia maybe :/
Jan 16, 2018 11:02 PM

Apr 2017
I just finished rewatching S1, I'll probably rewatch s2 over the next couple of days. There were a couple of things I missed, or maybe could only notice after watching s2.

1. Erwin, my favorite by quite a leap. Humanity would be done for if he wasn't there.
2. Eren. I know everyone hates him, and I can see why, he whines and screams a lot, but again, he and Erwin are the only chance humanity has to win.
3. Berthold. We know Reiner went bananas, so all Berthold has had to endure he did alone (since annie never talked). I really want to know the reasons though.
4. Annie. I wonder if we'll see more of her, I really hope so. Why are they fighting goddamn.
5. Armin. He probably wouldn't be on the list if I hadn't rewatched, this little shit is so goddamn smart.

I did good by rewatching though, reminde me how good anime can be and how into it I can be sometimes, but shit, the wait is going to be the end of me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2018 8:54 AM
Jul 2016
AlexPlayer said:

-Jean (Nothing special in this season)
;( )

He saved your Mikasa, she wouldn't live to tell the story if it wasn't Jean :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

689 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.