Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2017 7:40 AM

Sep 2009
The score's below 6, which is pretty low for MAL, but I see plenty of similar or worse quality anime with significantly higher scores. Sure, the plot and characters are quite cliche, but all in all, it seems like a pretty normal children's show to me. I mean, people don't hate on Ash Ketchum for wanting to catch 'em all (or be a pokemon master or whatever), or precures for transforming into baddie busting... Precures? Lol
Dunno, the hate seems misplaced.

Ohh, I see. This is like pedo shet with the plot of a kids show; no wonder MAL hates it.
MortalMelancholyApr 30, 2017 12:50 PM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 30, 2017 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
I hardly remember this show in all honesty Lol.

But in all seriousness on topic I disliked it for the fact of the way it was cheesy and I don't mind it being cheesy but this was like the type I can't stand for some reason. Not only that all of the characters except for maybe one were either forgettable or terrible.

As far as the art/animation goes... well its mediocre as fuck but for the Gokumi standards its disappointing to see that massive downgrade and the only thing I can remember which was good about it was the music.

Then again, this opinion is only coming from me who has been pretty pretentious for like 2 years.
Apr 30, 2017 7:52 AM

Sep 2009
Symphyon said:
I hardly remember this show in all honesty Lol.

But in all seriousness on topic I disliked it for the fact of the way it was cheesy and I don't mind it being cheesy but this was like the type I can't stand for some reason. Not only that all of the characters except for maybe one were either forgettable or terrible.

As far as the art/animation goes... well its mediocre as fuck but for the Gokumi standards its disappointing to see that massive downgrade and the only thing I can remember which was good about it was the music.

Then again, this opinion is only coming from me who has been pretty pretentious for like 2 years.

Art aside (It's actually pretty damn weird, with all characters looking like lolis/shotas), the animation's not bad at all. Obviously the content isn't appealing to people, but said content is found in plenty of similar anime.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2015

32 by huggychan »»
Feb 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2015

42 by huggychan »»
Feb 20, 2021 7:51 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2015

214 by huggychan »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:44 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

68 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Oct 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

39 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jul 13, 2019 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.