Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 30, 7:40 AM

The score's below 6, which is pretty low for MAL, but I see plenty of similar or worse quality anime with significantly higher scores. Sure, the plot and characters are quite cliche, but all in all, it seems like a pretty normal children's show to me. I mean, people don't hate on Ash Ketchum for wanting to catch 'em all (or be a pokemon master or whatever), or precures for transforming into baddie busting... Precures? Lol
Dunno, the hate seems misplaced.

Ohh, I see. This is like pedo shet with the plot of a kids show; no wonder MAL hates it.
Modified by MortalMelancholy, Apr 30, 12:50 PM
Hehehe Hehehe Haha Hahahaha!!
Koroshite ageru!

Apr 30, 7:47 AM

I hardly remember this show in all honesty Lol.

But in all seriousness on topic I disliked it for the fact of the way it was cheesy and I don't mind it being cheesy but this was like the type I can't stand for some reason. Not only that all of the characters except for maybe one were either forgettable or terrible.

As far as the art/animation goes... well its mediocre as fuck but for the Gokumi standards its disappointing to see that massive downgrade and the only thing I can remember which was good about it was the music.

Then again, this opinion is only coming from me who has been pretty pretentious for like 2 years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ʏᴜᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ sᴏɴᴏᴅᴀ
sᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Apr 30, 7:52 AM

Symphyon said:
I hardly remember this show in all honesty Lol.

But in all seriousness on topic I disliked it for the fact of the way it was cheesy and I don't mind it being cheesy but this was like the type I can't stand for some reason. Not only that all of the characters except for maybe one were either forgettable or terrible.

As far as the art/animation goes... well its mediocre as fuck but for the Gokumi standards its disappointing to see that massive downgrade and the only thing I can remember which was good about it was the music.

Then again, this opinion is only coming from me who has been pretty pretentious for like 2 years.

Art aside (It's actually pretty damn weird, with all characters looking like lolis/shotas), the animation's not bad at all. Obviously the content isn't appealing to people, but said content is found in plenty of similar anime.
Hehehe Hehehe Haha Hahahaha!!
Koroshite ageru!