Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2017 8:40 PM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am so impressed. I am at a loss for words. A horse came out of his penis. I am so tired.
Apr 13, 2017 7:38 PM

Apr 2017
Probably one of the weirdest things I ever watched but overall I liked it! I have a theory about what the horse from the penis could mean. Horses are a symbol of freedom while the genital could be a representation of desire. The horse coming out of the penis represents the "release" of the angel's desires by the devilish character, as in he granted him freedom to express his desires. I could also be looking too deep into a bizarre thing that truly has no meaning ahahaha. The part I don't understand is the black owl-like figures that combined with the humans to become stars.
Dec 13, 2018 1:35 AM

Oct 2015
Odd does not begin to describe.

I guess it portrays how our world came to be, well according to it. You can call their big bang or the genesis of our world. As strange as it is, it did sort of made.

5/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

More topics from this board

» Where the hell can I get the video???

ANV - Nov 11, 2010

5 by Syhoto »»
Dec 18, 2021 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.