Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 6, 2009 11:00 PM

Aug 2009
DeMoNHuNtEr said:
I was also wondering how Tsukune was alright after getting gashed in the back like that last episode.

Yeah, Didn't he die before? Kinda weird...

Anyways, I thought this episode was really good... Better than the previous ones atleast...
Aug 8, 2009 6:30 AM

May 2009
i like the bat, he'd make a good gay bat =3

.[We Are The Ocean]. - "Nothing Good Has Happened Yet"
Aug 18, 2009 6:46 AM

Jun 2009
All in one great episode

This is so far the best episode yet
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 23, 2009 1:53 PM
Aug 2009
Moka-san looks so sexy upside down xD :3
Jan 31, 2011 2:14 AM

Oct 2010
This anime makes less sense every episode
Apr 20, 2011 12:09 PM

Mar 2011
This was the best episode so far I think! I hope the rest will follow and be more like this one!
Oct 30, 2011 11:52 AM
Jan 2010
Cheesy as hell. But of course you're all praising it. Typical MAL.
One second tsukune is lying in a pool of his own blood and the second he's just fine.
Moka's power level is canonically lower than ruby's, it seems.
Apr 1, 2012 1:53 AM

Mar 2012
dat was pretty wtf
1. how did tsukune live with that much blood spill and felt fine a while after
2. how da hell did he pull the rosario off.... dat must of been like a 1/100 chance or something

also witches are too dayum strong.
on par with a vampire, little witch, succubus, snow women. too good ;p
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Aug 12, 2012 9:49 PM

Mar 2009
I'd prefer a school episode.
Sep 7, 2012 6:35 AM

Feb 2011
Best ep so far
Jan 9, 2013 10:49 AM
Sep 2009
Well, that was stupid.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Mar 18, 2013 7:25 AM

Sep 2012
DarkBlue said:
The way everyone reacted when Ruby woke up and told them she had been defending herself by killing people was so f*cking stupid. They were talking about it as if the humans have every right to destroy the witches home and the witches have no right to defend themselves.

From the witches point of view it's like this:
Imagine you are at home and you have a gun, suddenly a some strangers with chainsaws, axes and the like barge in and start to destroy your house.
Would you:
A. Shoot at them and try to make them stop
B. Just let them destroy your house and move somewhere else

Should anyone really blame the witches for choosing A? The main characters instantly started screaming "You evil witch, of course you shouldn't defend you home, just move away!" .
Then Ruby walks away thinking they are right and some really sickly-sweet music plays while transparent images of the gang shows in the sky.
WTF! How stupid can someone possibly be?! That was just so evil!

u do have a point little bit, but to humans paper work counts, if she wold have papers to prove that she owns that place then no1 wold try destroy her land & house!!! if u go to live in abandoned building what is not urs & u rise up ur kid up in there, then dose ur kid has the right to say it is hes/hers home when owner comes & says he/she will tare this place down & build a new one??? no!!! witches just decided to come & live there that dose not make it theirs,u cant go to some1 else's land or home & say new its mine!!!

second she was talking about killing all humans not the ones who ordered the work on that land where Ruby lives, so ur argument is weak!!! & MC argument was stupid, cause he did not explain what he meant, poorly used words or how to say it
Sugram22Mar 18, 2013 7:42 AM
Jul 17, 2013 7:46 AM

Apr 2013
Surprisingly good episode, this series is finally starting to create some potential for itself. Took long enough, though.

Shirayuki is becoming one of my favorite anime characters and I have no idea why. She's just pretty cool..
Jul 28, 2013 6:19 AM

Nov 2012
damn XD nice fight scene XD it is awesome! XD

I really love shirayuki XD and kurumu :p
Feb 14, 2014 3:38 PM

May 2012
Quite an impressive episode I must say, from action to character development and that ending sure was lovely as hell! I really wonder what's next!
Feb 15, 2014 5:38 AM

Jun 2013
Well that was a good episode. The fight scenes were fantastic. Well, Onto the next episode!
Apr 23, 2014 4:47 PM

May 2011
Now this arc was surprisingly good, even though Mizore Chan had most of my attention. Action was good, and Ultear Ruby-san was quite the adversary.

I know this is pretty different from the Manga and I will probably read that someday. However, what started off as a chore, slowly turned into something likable (Gin and Mizore episodes were the kick-start I needed it seems, their inclusion seemed to give everyone else breathing room in a good way too). I'll look forward to more shenanigans from this overall fun cast! Kugimiya Rie as my Mizore Shirayuki is already enough reason... ^^
Jul 9, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
I really enjoyed this episode, finally a fight that lasted more then 30 seconds lol
My Candies:
Jul 12, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2013
This SHOULD have been a great episode - it surely had plenty of great moments. But no, instead it ended up being irritating as often as it was exciting. For one, Ruby is intolerable. Pretty much everything about her ruined this episode for me, and I found myself fuming that she somehow survived (and will end up becoming a main character too, I bet).

Another thing that dragged down this episode AND multiple others is these stupid, cheesy lines from inner Moka. "I'll take blood over peace!" What??? Good grief, this is horrible. And if I hear "know your place" one more time, I might have to drop this series.

I probably sound like I hated the episode, but I actually liked it. It just could have been so much better. This entire series could have been so much better. Gah, I wonder if the manga ruins things as often as the anime does.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 27, 2015 9:42 PM

Jul 2015
Lot of hate for this episode, I see. I didn't read the manga, so I can't compare or know how much worse this adaptation was from it. Personally, I loved this episode in comparison to just about all of the other episodes up to this point.

Granted, I was super-confused by the huge plot hole right at the beginning. Tsukune was seriously injured at the very least at the end of the previous episode, Moka transformed without removing her rosary, and a big battle against Ruby was just beginning, right? At the beginning, of this episode it's like none of that happened, and somehow Ruby had lost consciousness.

All of that aside, I really enjoyed all of the action and intensity! Moka seemed surprisingly weak compared to her uber-badarsery in all the previous episodes, and while I don't understand it, I found it to be an improvement. Not sure where they're going to take the series from here on out, but if the remaining episodes maintain this quality or better then I will be pleased. -- 5/5
Oct 25, 2015 3:33 AM
May 2015
DeMoNHuNtEr said:
I was also wondering how Tsukune was alright after getting gashed in the back like that last episode.
Yeah, same thought here. I wish those girls got brutally fucked by the tentacles and monsters. It would have good coz the story is so messed up :-(
Apr 24, 2016 10:26 AM

Jan 2016
Oh my didnt expect this kind of epic episode, it was really spectacular watching this episode. Fighting , music, animation (specially for this "old looking anime" ich) but it was really enjoying and satisfying. :P
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Sep 10, 2017 4:42 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
re-watching this anime after reading manga.. It's quite different indeed, but both manga and anime have it's charm and loving them both.

Nevertheless what i wanted to comment... that bloody hell.. fanservice is so much hotter in this anime than in most modern ecchi anime..
Dec 27, 2017 10:50 AM
Aug 2013
Why Moka was so weak suddenly?
Aug 29, 2018 6:47 AM

May 2016
Pretty good episode in my opinion new girl to the harem, haven't heard the Kappuchu sound in a while now.
Jun 11, 2020 5:56 PM

Jan 2013
how tf are they gonna end the last episode like that and absolutely not follow up on it and skip whatever happened in between lol
awful
Apr 23, 2021 1:47 PM
Apr 2021
Ow I thought Tsukune died
May 13, 2021 8:55 AM
Apr 2021
How did there teacher still be asleep while all this is going on ( ̄∇ ̄)
May 3, 2022 9:49 AM

Nov 2010
That was the best ep. this season so far. The fights were good and sexy and they actually had a hard time.

Ruby is a fine addition to the harem.

Hopefully that sunflower field will not end up getting destroyed since Ruby can't protect it anymore.
Feb 12, 5:35 AM
Feb 2022
One Hellúva Epic fight!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Trineas - Mar 27, 2008

144 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

101 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Jan 3, 2008

141 by Mortimm »»
Apr 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 31, 2008

60 by thegirlmystic »»
Mar 31, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trineas - Feb 14, 2008

75 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 19, 2023 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.