Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ashura is so annoying. Loud mouthed and retarded.

Oh man this 7ft tall Nazi dude came with a gun and is threatening everyone. He's going to steal the skull!
What should I do?
Run at him with my hands open in a gimme gimme motion because my nonathletic teenage girl body with the weight of 98 lbs is sure to stop him!
*proceeds to get her best friend shot who tries to save her dumbass*

Jesus christ there are trained bodyguards and tacticians and warriors standing next to you, why the fuck did you think you would be able to help? And of course your stupidass got kidnapped because of it.
Jun 7, 2022 9:27 PM
Apr 2021
You know compared to the previous OVA series this was actually boring and talky. I mean this had the better animation and story I guess but it wasn't very entertaining.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Kujakuou Episode 2 Discussion

striperrela - Dec 24, 2019

1 by MoesianThracian »»
Sep 13, 2021 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.